Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD SuperCharger / Urd 7th + Goodies

Old 04-29-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
Degull is on a distinguished road
Degull's Tacoma Gallery
TRD SuperCharger / Urd 7th + Goodies

Up for sale is a TRD supercharger with URD 7th injector kit. I bought the supercharger last year with 30000 miles on it. I replaced the nose drive oil, seal and coupler (had no wear on the coupler at all and the old coupler will be included). The supercharger is in great shape and has the URD 7th injector and URD 2.2 pulley attached. I did not install the kits but got everything ready to go on my truck. Over the winter I collected all the bits and parts needed to install the supercharger and 7th injector. The Lotek pillar pod is nice shape with no cracks or anything but it has not been painted. I sanded it down and prepped it for paint but I did not get around to it. The master plan was to install everything in the spring. Plans have changed and I am going to buy a motorcycle instead (will consider trades for an 85-95 BMW K75S). The URD 7th injector kit is used but looks like new. The prices I have listed below are new prices from the manufacturerís websites. These are not my asking prices!!! I am taking a big loss on this deal, but I want a bike now instead!! I would like to sell this as a complete kit and do not want to part it out. Iíve spent hours researching and collecting everything that is needed. Many of the parts listed were bought new and have never been installed. I would like to see all of that time go to a fellow enthusiast who will enjoy it. I will let this ad run for at least couple of weeks before I consider parting it out. This is a complete kit . The only thing I can think of that is missing is a cooler 175 degree thermostat which is $15 at any auto parts supplier. My asking price is $2500 plus shipping (I can ship FedEx overnight pretty cheap). The total if bought new as you can add up the list is over $4500. Will consider offers close to my asking price, low ballers will be ignored. PM or Email at degull1@gmail.com. If you have more than a couple of questions, PM your phone number and let me know a good time to call or Iíll give you my number and you can call me. Located in Toronto, Canada. Thanks!!

1) URD 7th Injector Kit $1100
-New Walbro 190 lph fuel pump
-New Denso K22PBR spark plugs
-Added AFR calibrator
-Split second software

2) URD Plug & Play ECU Harness $199
-Type D harness spliced into URD calibration unit done by URD at time of purchase
-Tundra 2000-04 V6
-4Runner 1999-02 V6
-Tacoma 2001-04 V6

3) URD 2.1 and 2.2 SuperCharger Pulley $95 X 2= $190

4) URD Crankshaft Pulley $299

5) Innovative LC-1 with DB Gauge (Blue) $229
-New O2 bung for sensor
-O2 sensor
-LC-1 wideband controller
-Innovative tuning software

6) Cyberdyne Digital Boost Gauge $80
-Electronic sending unit

7) Lotek 2 Gauge Pillar Pod (prepped for paint) $50

8) TRD SuperCharger Kit $2400
-30000 Miles
-Nose drive seal, coupler and oil replaced last week.
-New intake gasket
-New IAC check valve
-1 new & 1 used serpentine belt
-TRD boost gauge and pillar pod
-Original pulley
-Belt tensioner
-All bolts/bits (maybe missing a few but all the important stuff is there)
-Install manual

9) BR-3 OBD II Interface w/USB Adaptor $50
Attached Thumbnails
TRD SuperCharger / Urd 7th + Goodies-trd.jpg   TRD SuperCharger / Urd 7th + Goodies-7thparts.jpg  
Old 06-04-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could spend 2500 right now!!! Damn it!
the economy is killing work! and my savings acount!
Old 06-04-2009, 08:53 PM   #5
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Want bad...can't have...
Old 06-04-2009, 09:46 PM   #6
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
you do know its for the 1st. gen trucks right? 3.4L
Old 06-04-2009, 09:48 PM   #7
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
you do know its for the 1st. gen trucks right? 3.4L
Doesn't matter! It's still sex...
Old 06-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #8
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Degull View Post
2) URD Plug & Play ECU Harness $199
-Type D harness spliced into URD calibration unit done by URD at time of purchase
-Tundra 2000-04 V6
-4Runner 1999-02 V6
-Tacoma 2001-04 V6
is this for a 1st gen or a 2nd gen
Old 06-04-2009, 10:11 PM   #9

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Doesn't matter! It's still sex...
Very True!
just didnt think you knew....
Old 06-04-2009, 10:11 PM   #10

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redraider View Post
is this for a 1st gen or a 2nd gen
1st.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:18 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
Very True!
just didnt think you knew....
I didn't until you pointed it out...but at least I played it off.