Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB toolbox for dc!!

Old 04-30-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
Slick8810 has a spectacular aura aboutSlick8810 has a spectacular aura about
Slick8810's Tacoma Gallery
WTB toolbox for dc!!

does anyone have or know of anyone selling a low profile toolbox that would fit a 01 dc tacoma? thanks
Old 04-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
Slick8810 has a spectacular aura aboutSlick8810 has a spectacular aura about
Slick8810's Tacoma Gallery
what?? im talking about somebody on here with a used one. lol
Old 05-06-2009, 10:34 AM   #3
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post

That's awesome! Where did you find that? Oh, wait, I'll google it. LOL
Old 05-06-2009, 10:39 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoorreeyy View Post
That's awesome! Where did you find that? Oh, wait, I'll google it. LOL
not click!
Old 05-06-2009, 10:45 AM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I'm afraid to click any links like that. Its chris's fault.
I dont blame ya. I wouldnt click it either.....
Old 05-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #7
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
cruise you local cragslist...
Old 05-06-2009, 10:51 PM   #8
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
I tried to click on it and my computer opened this crazy dude trying to have sex with a Tacoma (Chris4x4). Then, my computer freaked out and crashed. I'm now using my PC (Piece of Crap).

Thanks a lot Chris!

*JK of course*
Old 05-07-2009, 06:18 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
god damnit chris, i had to restart my computer
LOL...Sorry man!! IT says "Dont click"......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoorreeyy View Post
I tried to click on it and my computer opened this crazy dude trying to have sex with a Tacoma (Chris4x4). Then, my computer freaked out and crashed. I'm now using my PC (Piece of Crap).

Thanks a lot Chris!

*JK of course*
CRAP! I put the wrong vid up.....

Old 05-09-2009, 07:12 PM   #10
jaybird is on a distinguished road
jaybird's Tacoma Gallery
toolbox...but not low-pro

if you change your mind on the low profile box, i've got a used toolbox up for grabs. it can be seen on my profile pic. unfortunately, when i bought the truck, the dealer didn't have a key to the box. it works beautifully but doesn't lock. i plan on getting a tonneau top soon so I have no use for the toolbox! good luck!