LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

==> OEM 05+ TACOMA Blacked Out Headlights <==

Old 04-30-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
==> OEM 05+ TACOMA Blacked Out Headlights <==

I have a set of OEM 2005+ Toyota Tacoma Blacked Out Headlights that were done right. These don't leak. They're in Great Condition with normal wear. You'll have to look up close to inspect the headlights.

I'd sell locally for $100

or
I would like to trade someone for an Excellent Stock Set + $40 Cash.

Located SOCAL 818 AREA

Old 04-30-2009, 10:29 PM   #2
cstainton will become famous soon enough

cstainton's Tacoma Gallery
Do they have HID blubs on them? they seem really bright. How much would you want for them for out of state? I live in AZ so shipping would not be too much.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:49 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
$115 Shipped. I have HIDs in there.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:51 PM   #4
obsurfer1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
obsurfer1990's Tacoma Gallery
do you live near san diego?
Old 05-01-2009, 12:08 PM   #7
SinodaG is on a distinguished road

SinodaG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
$115 Shipped. I have HIDs in there.
PM'd
Old 05-01-2009, 02:51 PM   #9
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
ill trade if you wanna ship!! got $$ in paypal ready to go
Old 05-01-2009, 02:57 PM   #10
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
LOL are these the ones u had on ur truck that u were getting rid of cuz they were leaking? or are they the stock lights I sold you for 60...
Old 05-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #11
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
LOL are these the ones u had on ur truck that u were getting rid of cuz they were leaking? or are they the stock lights I sold you for 60...
hahaha busted
Old 05-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #13
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
hahaha busted

whats the dilly yo?
Old 05-01-2009, 03:10 PM   #14
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
whats the dilly yo?
got called out on either having a leak or selling them for almost double of what he paid for them
Old 05-01-2009, 03:12 PM   #15
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
got called out on either having a leak or selling them for almost double of what he paid for them

like your avatar his plans for selling got muffled
Old 05-01-2009, 07:44 PM   #16
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
like your avatar his plans for selling got muffled
Yes, I do enjoy doing that. Is it a crime?

Quote:
^
Busted? For what?

These ar the OEM ones I bought off you Oscar for $60. The Ebay ones that leak are long gone. Reason why its stated "NOT LEAKING" and OEM Factory. AS its stated in the description these are OEM and not leaking at all. Thanks again Oscar for them but I got a set of 09's as a project.

Since i did drive down from Sherman Oaks to meet you (GAS). I purchased the paint and did the work (Labor & Paint). I also purchased the window sealant. I find $100 to be more than fair as these don't leak. Don't you think people?

Busted? These don't state Ebay in the description, they state OEM.

I have a ton of interest as I've made arrangements for the first couple of people to come take a look at it. It will say TOYOTA on the back I assure you of that.

Thanks for all the interest. I was at work and couldn't respond.

BTW, Oscar sold me a set of non painted OEMs.....
Old 05-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #18
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a few people wanting to buy it out right. Problem is, my 09's haven't arrived and I can't sell until I get a pair of OEM Sets.

So as of now, first dibs are the people with a set of OEMS to trade.

I responded as fast as I could as many as I could. However, i did post these here and on TN. I got a few people interested.

I want the people that are local to inspect and be happy before the trade or buying it.

So as of now, locals only.!
'

Thanks
Old 05-01-2009, 10:14 PM   #20
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Yes, I do enjoy doing that. Is it a crime?

^
Busted? For what?

These ar the OEM ones I bought off you Oscar for $60. The Ebay ones that leak are long gone. Reason why its stated "NOT LEAKING" and OEM Factory. AS its stated in the description these are OEM and not leaking at all. Thanks again Oscar for them but I got a set of 09's as a project.

Since i did drive down from Sherman Oaks to meet you (GAS). I purchased the paint and did the work (Labor & Paint). I also purchased the window sealant. I find $100 to be more than fair as these don't leak. Don't you think people?

Busted? These don't state Ebay in the description, they state OEM.

I have a ton of interest as I've made arrangements for the first couple of people to come take a look at it. It will say TOYOTA on the back I assure you of that.

Thanks for all the interest. I was at work and couldn't respond.

BTW, Oscar sold me a set of non painted OEMs.....

yeah no problem, i guess 100 does sound about right. keep us updated on the 09 project u got going.