1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2009 Honda CR-V, WARRANTY, AWD, SUNROOF!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by BTR, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Jan 27, 2015 at 12:16 PM
    BTR

BTR [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mass
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4x4 v6
    Looking for a CR-V huh? Buy this one. Do me a favor, call around and ask if the other CRVs being sold have a WARRANTY, if they say no......... hang up the phone and give me a call. . . this one has HondaCare till December 2016, or another 20 thousand trouble free miles! Why buy new? Because you are s SMART person that's why,

This is probably one of the cleanest/ nicest crvs you will find on. If you are looking for a well maintained / clean vehicle with A WARRANTY, and with superb gas mileage then look no further. Hurry up and snag this before someone else does! The only reason we are selling is b/c we needed a larger vehicle. We are not dealers just a married couple looking to sell our car. We will not ship this car to Zimbabwe or any other African countries.

This car has NO, dents, NO dings, NO scratches, NO issues, all it needs is a big ribbon to present it to the person of your choice, and if any issues come up... take it to ANY honda dealership because its under WARRANTY.

This car comes with 2 keys , title is clean and clear and in hand. It also comes with automatic start!! New tires and brakes have less than 100 miles on them. Car has 82k miles. It hasn't even been broken in yet. This car has never been smoked in although my wife is smoking HOT so maybe that counts? My wife owned this car and trust me this thing has never been over the speed limit.
    It also has AWD and a sunroof

If you are somebody looking for a first car for your kid then this is the car for you! Its safe, reliable, and great on gas, your kid will thank you. AWD and perfect in the snow

If you are a single guy looking for a car to pickup women at the club on a Tuesday in then this is the car for you!! Its safe, reliable and great on gas, women love a smart man.

If you are a person looking to add another car to your vehicle collection then this is the car for you!! Its safe, reliable and great on gas and you probably need a crv in your collection.

If you are a speed racer and are looking for that next rush, then this is the car for you!! Its safe, reliable, great on gas and you can paint it, drop it, throw a wing on it, and maybe some rims.

If you are a married guy looking for a car for your family, then this is the car for you!! Its safe, reliable and great on gas, you wife and family will finally respect you because you purchased a car WITH A WARRANTY

If you just need a car b/c your current one is falling apart then this is the car for you! Its safe, reliable, great on gas, and its not falling apart! And it has a WARRANTY

If you can find a similarly equipped CR-V for less money buy this one anyway! Plus I bet the other one doesn't have a WARRANTY, so what do you do when you buy the other car and it breaks down? Nothing, you are out a ton of cash.

Please email me for the high resolution photos or any questions that you may have.

IMG_2189.jpg
    IMG_2188.jpg
    IMG_2178.jpg
    IMG_2176.jpg
    IMG_2158.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top