Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for 07 tacoma hood w/ scoop oem

Old 05-03-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
kvnly2 is on a distinguished road
kvnly2's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for 07 tacoma hood w/ scoop oem

I have a 2007 tacoma double cab short bed and im looking for the hood with the scoops that come with the trd package i believe. Ive looked online and found other kinds but i want the factory hood. Thanks in advance guys
Old 05-03-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnly2 View Post
I have a 2007 tacoma double cab short bed and im looking for the hood with the scoops that come with the trd package i believe. Ive looked online and found other kinds but i want the factory hood. Thanks in advance guys
have you tried Craigslist? or trdparts4u.com?

Just asking.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
kvnly2 is on a distinguished road
kvnly2's Tacoma Gallery
yea i've tried craigslist. They have hoods...but for like a 92. The website doesnt have hoods. The search continues! haha
Old 05-03-2009, 08:07 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
oh ok. Um try your local tow yard-car/truck yard
Old 05-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #5
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
I hear ya...I'm on the hunt for one myself. I think local salvage yards will be my best bet. problem is, finding one not all dorked up from the reason it's was salvaged.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
Damn i wish the pic's were still up in that thread.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:28 AM   #8
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicker_Of_Elves View Post
Damn i wish the pic's were still up in that thread.
I agree....I hate that. I post that link a lot.

You should send a PM or e-mail to the person who posted that thread. Maybe you can get some picts from 'em (and more info).