1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2005 BMW M3 Convertible - Imola Red w/ Black heated leather (WA) - SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by InTheRough, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Feb 8, 2015 at 1:04 PM
    InTheRough

InTheRough [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kolt
    Gig Harbor, WA
    Vehicle:
    '20 Tundra Platinum
    Rock Warrior wheels
    Sold

We have our 2005 BMW M3 Convertible for sale. The car is Imola Red with Black heated leather interior. It has low mileage with only 80k mi. The car has a 3.2L I6 333hp engine with the 6 speed SMG transmission, paddlel shifters, sport mode, xenon headlights, and parking sensors, . It has parking sensors, sport and cold weather packages. The car has always been ran on premium fuel and regularly maintained. This car has the Harmon Kardon sound system and is wired for a sub/amp setup but does not currently have one installed.

We had the windows tinted as well as the taillights. We installed Tein S-tech lowering springs in the front (I have, but did not install, the rear springs). I have the original springs as well.

It is a 2005 so there are slight signed of wear and tear. Over all, the car is in great condition. The car runs strong and and shifts strong. This has been my wife's car since her parents bought it from the dealer in 2005. She really only drove it to and from school and work.

KBB for this car (considering it's packages) in Very Good condition is at $17,181
    We are asking $17,000 but are definitely open to reasonable offers.
    If we don't have it sold by the middle of next week we will most likely trade it in for the tax write off on our 2015 GX460.

Call/text Kolt @ (253) 225-8076

This picture is old but it is our car:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  2. Feb 9, 2015 at 10:07 PM
    InTheRough

InTheRough [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kolt
    Gig Harbor, WA
    Vehicle: