Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Factory Toyota Floor Mats - $20

Old 05-05-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Factory Toyota Floor Mats - $20

Not mine....

Factory Toyota offroad floormats. These are the thick rubber ones with the Tacoma name on them. Barely used, I prefer the carpet ones. They came from a double cab, but the front ones should fit any Tacoma (and most other trucks) and the rear should do the same.

Negotiable.

Call @ 903-746-3735
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/pts/1155522438.html

also running boards for $30
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/pts/1155511678.html

Old 05-05-2009, 11:54 AM   #2
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you $30 plus shipping cost to mail them to me.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
ill take the mats if the other deal falls threw
Old 05-05-2009, 11:59 AM   #4
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hahaha! I thought it was you that was selling em'. I call him and the floor mats are sold. MINE!!!
Old 05-05-2009, 12:07 PM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
nice buy corey
Old 05-05-2009, 12:10 PM   #6
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Thanks ^^. Sorry I took em' so fast. I have been waiting for a deal like this for a while! It was to good to pass up!
Old 05-05-2009, 03:28 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
did you call the guy??
Old 05-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #8
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Yup. Called him. Check mailed.

Thanks for posting this man!
Old 05-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoorreeyy View Post
Yup. Called him. Check mailed.

Thanks for posting this man!
my pleasure.... what he charging you for shipping?
Old 05-05-2009, 06:01 PM   #10
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Well, he didn't want to send them. He really wanted a local deal. I have an uncle right down the street from him, but my uncle couldn't do it. So I called him back and offered 30 for the mats plus shipping so I'm sending him a $45 check. I guess 15 is the shipping.

Still a good price if they're in as good of shape as he said.