Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 285/70/17 BFG All Terrains and 17x8 Teflon American Racing Mojaves (1000 miles)..

Old 05-06-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 285/70/17 BFG All Terrains and 17x8 Teflon American Racing Mojaves (1000 miles)..

I am selling these tires and wheels because I am going to return my truck to stock.

I will take pictures later when I get home, but everything is in mint condition with only 1000 miles on them.

I am asking $1150 for the tires and the wheels.

If you are interested in just the tires I will sell them for $675 obo.

Contact me for shipping prices.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:48 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i may be interested if there were pictures! seriously though...i may be interested.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
I will have pics tonight when I get home from work. I will be selling the Icons as well, but I need new tires first so they will fit.
Once these tires are bought I will ship them out the next day because my tire shop has the size I want in stock.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #4
Here are the pics....

You can still see the rubber nipple things on the tread. Trust me they are litterally brand new.

Old 05-06-2009, 08:54 PM   #5
JATaco will become famous soon enough
JATaco's Tacoma Gallery
Will they fit on a stock 07dc prerunner? I dont have a lift. I have tsb.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:15 PM   #6
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
I want these really bad, where are you located and would you be interested in a trade and or cash!?? etc??? PM PLEASE! shipping to 46240
Old 05-07-2009, 01:02 AM   #7
Great time to get a good deal on some practically brand new bad ass tires.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:03 AM   #8
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Do these have TPMS on them?
THanks.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:49 AM   #9
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
where are you located?
Old 05-07-2009, 03:57 AM   #10
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
I see palm trees. Dont think your anywhere near alabama. other wise I'd pick them up.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:02 AM   #11
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
aaah shit
Old 05-07-2009, 09:37 AM   #12
Yes they do, but they don't come with them. I need them for my other tires/wheels.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:38 AM   #13
What difference does it make where I live. I am willing to ship them. I will make a fair deal, if you are interested send me a PM and we can talk about price.

PRICE JUST REDUCED!!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 12:38 PM   #14
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a close up of what appears to be a chip (above the F) in the second picture?
Old 05-07-2009, 01:36 PM   #15
I did not know it was there. The idiot at the alignment shop must have done it a couple days ago.
I talked to a wheel repair guy about it and he said it would cost about $25 to fix perfectly.

I put a pic of my thumb in there so you can judge the size, it is small.

There are all perfect except for that small chip, but hey you aren't going to be paying $1550 for the setup either. Keep in mind I am asking $400 less than they were brand new that is about 26% off what these are new and they only have 1000 miles on them.

Here is a close up:
Old 05-07-2009, 01:39 PM   #16
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
back off everyone i want these haha lol
Old 05-07-2009, 01:49 PM   #17
These are still for sale everyone. Yan may want them, but a few things have to go his way in order for it to happen. First person who makes a committment and has the cash the tires and wheels go to.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #18
yan's Tacoma Gallery
somebody better jump on these... this is a kick ass deal! hopefully funds go my way soon enough...
Old 05-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #19
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitytaco View Post
What difference does it make where I live. I am willing to ship them. I will make a fair deal, if you are interested send me a PM and we can talk about price.

PRICE JUST REDUCED!!!!
I think that a lot of people don't want to deal with the hassle of having tires shipped to them. They would much rather pick them up. I know I wouldn't want to pay to have used wheels shipped to me.

Judging by the vegetation, I'd be willing to bet California or Florida.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:13 PM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I think that a lot of people don't want to deal with the hassle of having tires shipped to them. They would much rather pick them up. I know I wouldn't want to pay to have used wheels shipped to me.

Judging by the vegetation, I'd be willing to bet California or Florida.
the name SINCITYtaco......i would believe that to be Las Vegas...