Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD CAI Acrylic Cover

Old 05-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
TRD CAI Acrylic Cover

I made this plexiglas cover for a TRD CAI intake. I made some extra, if anyone would like one, they are $65 shipped, to the lower 48 states.

These are laser cut.

Old 05-07-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome....that added touch
Old 05-08-2009, 06:44 AM   #4
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
If you could cut "TRD" on to it it'll be even sweeter.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:12 AM   #5
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I still have a couple of these, if anyone is interested.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:03 PM   #6
hun23 is on a distinguished road
hun23's Tacoma Gallery
Do u have anymore covers or will u be making anymore
Old 09-15-2011, 02:13 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by hun23 View Post
Do u have anymore covers or will u be making anymore
It would be better if you sent him a PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #8

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.

I have several different designs.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #9

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
This is the one, i currently have on my truck.

Old 09-30-2011, 02:40 PM   #12

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
x2 can you post the dimensions.....I have an AFE with a lid and would much rather have one of these....

The cover will also fit an Afe.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #13
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
The cover will also fit an Afe.
Yeah, that's what I thought.....anyway of getting the cool looking stickers on it or a place I can get them? Would like to have TRD.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:50 PM   #15
Mtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Mtek's Tacoma Gallery
Just sent payment, looking forward to recieving. Thanks Coupe!
Old 09-30-2011, 09:04 PM   #16
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
Those look pretty sweet good job man. What is the part sticking off the front go to? Ram air? More details on that?
Old 09-30-2011, 09:52 PM   #17

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBCrew View Post
Those look pretty sweet good job man. What is the part sticking off the front go to? Ram air? More details on that?

I made my version of cold air intake. It feeds off the grille. These pics are before i aded the S/C.

Old 09-30-2011, 09:56 PM   #18
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
I made my version of cold air intake. It feeds off the grille. These pics are before i aded the S/C.

That's sweet man gives me inspiration. Could be adapted to make the hood scoop functional. Did you notice any gains from it? Was it worth the time and effort?

Side note your engine bay looks really good man, you keep that thing spotless
Old 09-30-2011, 10:02 PM   #19

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBCrew View Post
That's sweet man gives me inspiration. Could be adapted to make the hood scoop functional. Did you notice any gains from it? Was it worth the time and effort?

Side note your engine bay looks really good man, you keep that thing spotless

I could feel any difference, but I did see my intake temps go down.

This is what my engine compartment looks like today.

Old 09-30-2011, 10:05 PM   #20

UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man props, do you just spray paint your oil filters before you put them on? That's a good idea I'll def do that when I change the oil in the cobra next