LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Snow Tires

Old 05-08-2009, 08:42 AM   #1
docgatorx8er is on a distinguished road
docgatorx8er's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Snow Tires

Anybody got snow tires they don't want to keep over the summer. I'll need a set. Looking to buy.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
Look above at my BFG's for sale.
A little bit aggressive for what I need.

Anybody know anything about the Firestone Winterforce UV.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:38 AM   #4
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by docgatorx8er View Post
A little bit aggressive for what I need.

Anybody know anything about the Firestone Winterforce UV.
Thanks to hoosiertaco suggestion, I bought Firestone Winterforce studded last winter & they were absolutely the best winter tires I have ever put on a vehicle. This is my first set of studded tires, we've run plenty of winter specific tires & all terrains, but these performed excellent in all conditions. Just my 2 cents & they were inexpensive new. Mounted them on stock steelies & are ready for next season.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:40 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
Thanks to hoosiertaco suggestion, I bought Firestone Winterforce studded last winter & they were absolutely the best winter tires I have ever put on a vehicle. This is my first set of studded tires, we've run plenty of winter specific tires & all terrains, but these performed excellent in all conditions. Just my 2 cents & they were inexpensive new. Mounted them on stock steelies & are ready for next season.
I can't use studs here. How do you think they would be if you didn't put in the studs?
Old 05-09-2009, 05:44 AM   #6
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I believe Hoosiertaco ran his without studs, he's in Indiana. You could pm him or do a search on his threads. I would only be guessing. I do see lots of Winterforce tires on trucks up here without studs too. We tow so that is why we went with studding but take em off soon.