Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT? Yellow Fogs for Clear?

Old 05-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
WTT? Yellow Fogs for Clear?

I have yellow fogs, never been wired up, just installed & riding around. Finally got the factory switch to do some wiring & have been thinkin about going clear instead of yellow. Anybody interested in a yellow for clear swap on just the lights themselves? Can get fresh pics if interested. No chips or cracks & no use on the bulbs. All nice & tight in their mounting spots too.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Check my gallery, there are some pics of the new headlights I just put in a week ago, those are the fogs. If interested in swapping I'll take new foto with username in pic for officialness..............Here ya go, here's one of the recent shots..............
Old 05-08-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i may be interested. Only 6k miles on my truck so they just need a rinsing. Where are you located. Shipping may be a bitch.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #8
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
OH CRAP! Right when Im writing my reply this guy swoops in with only 6k on his truck. LOL! If you dont trade with him Im still down.
If you really want them bad man, you can have them. They are just something I'd like to try.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:45 PM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06WHITETRD View Post
Where did u get the yellow fogs, just curious?? Ebay??
Yeah, the ebay set. I'm in Houston,TX area. I'll just go with the order of responses unless you guys decide otherwise. Mine have been in the truck for less than 5k so they are still fresh & unpitted. I figure it'll cost the same to ship in either direction so it'll just be tradeoff on that. I will be using UPS ground so there'll be tracking.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:49 PM   #10
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
If you really want them bad man, you can have them. They are just something I'd like to try.
No No, Fair trade! You got your post up first, bye all means. I have a SWB as well. What do think the yellow will look like on the blue? And are the yellow lights dimmer than the clear?
Old 05-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #11
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
No No, Fair trade! You got your post up first, bye all means. I have a SWB as well. What do think the yellow will look like on the blue? And are the yellow lights dimmer than the clear?
I like the yellow with blue. Somebody on here has them. I like both but just want to go with clear to keep the silver/black thing going. Not sure why I didn't just get them like that to begin with, lol.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:01 AM   #12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OK guys, sorry for jumpin the gun here. Thought I had a local swap that wasn't gonna happen so started this thread. Ended up working out after all. Just better for both parties to meet, swap, see what they're getting, see that they work, have no open holes waiting on shipping & have no shipping money involved. Again, sorry for the confusion.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #13
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
i was just wondering since these were the ebay fogs. do you have to mod anything to fit the lenses in? i was just gonna switch the lens and leave the factory harness.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The oems & ebay ones are physically the same exact size & mounting tabs same & plug-in the same.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #15
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
thanks. do you remember what seller you used?
Old 05-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #16
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

no, been more than a few purchases ago, lol. sorry
Old 05-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #17
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
thanks