Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS 2009 TRD OR Stock Wheels 16X7

Old 05-08-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
FS 2009 TRD OR Stock Wheels 16X7

I just got some new wheels on my truck so I'm getting rid of my stocks. They do not have TPMS and I'm looking for a local buyer. They have about 650 miles on them. I believe they are 4.5 BS and they come with new lug nuts. All 4 wheels for $250.
Here are some pics. They are located in Whittier, CA. I can ship, but its at your cost.
rP

SOLD!!!
Attached Thumbnails
FS 2009 TRD OR Stock Wheels 16X7-img_1260.jpg   FS 2009 TRD OR Stock Wheels 16X7-img_1261.jpg  
Old 05-08-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2008 View Post
5.5" bs btw
Thanks TC.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
where are the pics of the new wheels. free bump
Old 05-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
where are the pics of the new wheels. free bump
Didn't get a chance to take too many.

Edit: These wheels look different with different lighting.
Attached Thumbnails
FS 2009 TRD OR Stock Wheels 16X7-img_1259.jpg   FS 2009 TRD OR Stock Wheels 16X7-img_1258.jpg  
Old 05-08-2009, 08:54 PM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
cool, looks good, i like those wheels alot.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:22 PM   #7
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
hey what are the backspacing of those FJ's wheels? looks good
Old 05-08-2009, 09:48 PM   #8

Good question TC. Since I was wrong on the stock TRD's, I don't have a clue on these. They have a more aggressive offset to them though. I'm happy.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:45 AM   #9
jerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura about

jerzeyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
How much to ship to NJ, 07067?
Old 05-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #10
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2008 View Post
hey what are the backspacing of those FJ's wheels? looks good
I'm with ya on the FJ's... they look VERY, VERY good on the Tacoma!

I'm not sure they are that much different in back spacing tho... from the pic it appears that the tires all stay under the wheel wheels... am I right?

Oh, free bumpity bumpage... hella good price for the stockers!
Old 05-09-2009, 10:09 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzeyjoe View Post
How much to ship to NJ, 07067?
I'm not sure of the exact price. If you want them, pay a flat $80 for Ground shipping. They are in the boxes and ready to go.
PM me if you would like and I can give you my cell #.
THanks Joe.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBow View Post
I'm with ya on the FJ's... they look VERY, VERY good on the Tacoma!

I'm not sure they are that much different in back spacing tho... from the pic it appears that the tires all stay under the wheel wheels... am I right?

Oh, free bumpity bumpage... hella good price for the stockers!
Maybe its the delusion of getting new wheels, but I think they come out of the wheel well more. They are 16 X7.5 instead of 16X7. Here are a few mug shots, tried to get the same angle. Either way, I got Spidertrax coming next week b/c I like a more aggressive stance and its cheaper than buying new 285's when these have 700 miles on them. Thanks for the compliments.
Attached Thumbnails
FS 2009 TRD OR Stock Wheels 16X7-img_1252.jpg   FS 2009 TRD OR Stock Wheels 16X7-img_1257.jpg  
Old 05-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #13
glennv is on a distinguished road
glennv's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take them. PM sent......
Old 05-09-2009, 01:48 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennv View Post
I'll take them. PM sent......
PM Sent back. Pending payment from Glenn, they will be SOLD!