Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

weathertech "digital fit" in TAN

Old 05-09-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
weathertech "digital fit" in TAN

OKAY so i got a bday present of my weathertechs, but mom thought that only one came in a box. SO they shipped me two. I was gonna just send the other set back (and i might still do that) but i was curious if anyone here wanted to have a shot at them. Brand new, in the box, never touched, taking up space. (these are the front mats only) I'll sell them for what they're worth invoice and that means you dont need to wait, and i dont have to go to the post office..

If anyone is interested, awesome, otherwise i'll just send them back

remember, these are the TAN ones
Old 05-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #2
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
What is the invoice price? It might be better for you to return in order for you to get the invoice price. But it is worth a try give it a chance. I am looking for Black ones. Too Bad 4 me
Old 05-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #5
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
i might take it next week, if u still have them