Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Step/Nerf bars for double cab

Old 05-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Step/Nerf bars for double cab

I have for sale a set of Sidetrax step bars for a second gen double cab. They are chrome. I bought them from another TW member a few weeks ago and now realize I don't need them.

These are really heavy duty bars, no movement when you stand on them and really easy to instal - bolts go into threaded holes that are there as standard.

They're in excellent condition with no scratches/dents. Price is $200, local pickup is preferred in Phoenix.

Old 05-14-2009, 04:33 PM   #2
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 05-24-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
JoeSchmuck will become famous soon enoughJoeSchmuck will become famous soon enough

Navy: Submarine Launched Ballistic Missiles
Name: Joe
JoeSchmuck's Tacoma Gallery
Where specifically do they mount, does not look like these go to the frame but maybe the underside of the cab. And they fit a 2009 DC?

Thanks,
Joe
Old 05-28-2009, 01:36 PM   #4

Hey,

They screw into the body past the rocker panels. Plenty strong enough.

I'm pretty sure they would fit a 2009 DC.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:39 PM   #5
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
So why you getting rid of them? Too bad your not closer to me

***nevermind I just reread the original post***
Old 05-28-2009, 01:50 PM   #6

I would also consider trade (up or down) for a set of road 265 65 R17 (eg OEM Bridgestone Duellers).
Old 05-28-2009, 02:45 PM   #7
JoeSchmuck will become famous soon enoughJoeSchmuck will become famous soon enough

Navy: Submarine Launched Ballistic Missiles
Name: Joe
JoeSchmuck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by petersharp View Post
Hey,

They screw into the body past the rocker panels. Plenty strong enough.

I'm pretty sure they would fit a 2009 DC.

Thanks for the info. I just purchased some Nasta black bars and it only took 2 days to get here (just showed up a few hours ago). They are not the most expensive bars but I only needed something to get my wife and daughter into the cab. I will install them tomorrow after I buy some locktite for the rocker panel bolts. They didn't come with lock washers which is fine by me so a little loctite blue 242 will help keep them in and preserve the threads from rust. The larger bolts which bolt the bar to the brackets did come with lock washers but they also will get some loctitie attention. And finish it up with a little spot torquing (torque until you see spots) will do just nice. I will borrow a real torque wrench of course, maybe.

Hope you sell those bars, they look pretty nice.

Joe
Old 06-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #8

Bump
Old 06-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #9
moconnor11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
moconnor11's Tacoma Gallery
I may be interested. Would they fit a 06 TRD Sport? I live relatively close to you, so that shouldn't be a problem.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:41 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by moconnor11 View Post
I may be interested. Would they fit a 06 TRD Sport? I live relatively close to you, so that shouldn't be a problem.
I'm pretty sure they will, we can meet up and offer them up to your truck if you want.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:11 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by moconnor11 View Post
You interested? If not, it's a bump!
Old 07-14-2009, 08:11 AM   #12

Still for sale!
Old 07-14-2009, 08:30 AM   #13
Phightin Phils 2008 Champs
Niknaq will become famous soon enoughNiknaq will become famous soon enough

Air Force: 1A3
Name: Nick
Niknaq's Tacoma Gallery
newb question. whats a bump?
thanks
Old 07-14-2009, 08:46 AM   #14

Quote:

newb question. whats a bump?
thanks

It's when someone (like me) replies to a thread for no good reason other than to get it back to the top of the page - and hence gets more attention.

Usually frowned upon by moderators!
Old 07-14-2009, 08:56 AM   #15
Phightin Phils 2008 Champs
Niknaq will become famous soon enoughNiknaq will become famous soon enough

Air Force: 1A3
Name: Nick
Niknaq's Tacoma Gallery
thats what i thought it was, thanks
Old 07-17-2009, 03:49 PM   #16

Sold. (Via Craigslist )