Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS trd sport wheels and tires (socal only)

Old 05-10-2009, 11:22 AM   #1
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
FS trd sport wheels and tires (socal only)

i bought some sport wheels about three months ago, never used them and bought new wheels and these things are taking up too much room, the guy i bought them from said he had 20,000 miles on them, tires are stock dunlop's, they look ok, maybe another 15-20,000 miles left, they do not have the tpms sensors and the wheel look great for having 20,000 miles on them. I am in the los angeles area, no shipping!! 350.00 obo

Old 05-10-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be the first ball buster, but you have to post a price
Old 05-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #3
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
$hit, i am always telling other people and I do it. thanks fixed.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:58 AM   #4
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
So are you a hand model now, BAJAMOON? lol.

Sorry you didn't get a chance to go to the meet...it was fun, next time?
Old 05-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #5
the truck they came off of was stock, i bought them and did not really care for the tires because i was going to change them, but got new wheels and tires so they have been sitting, i would ditch the tires, if someone is on a budget they will last about 15-20,000 miles in my opion.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #6
so are you stalking me know. i model alot of things, i will see you this weekend. How you doin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracylam711 View Post

Old 05-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #7
Quote:

do you like to get dirty. because silverado is really dusty, get your head out of the gutter.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #8
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
do you like to get dirty. because silverado is really dusty, get your head out of the gutter.
lol. your funny!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:41 PM   #9
afternoon bump
Old 05-11-2009, 06:26 PM   #10
The Silver blurr...

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
afternoon bump
afternoon bump?
Old 05-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #11
aaaww, thank's for the bump.

Quote:
afternoon bump?
Old 05-12-2009, 03:07 PM   #12
The Silver blurr...

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
aaaww, thank's for the bump.
cheers to you, too BAJAMOON!
Old 05-12-2009, 04:32 PM   #13
are you tryin to get a piece of my money when i sell these.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:51 PM   #14
The Silver blurr...

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
are you tryin to get a piece of my money when i sell these.
lol. no thank you! unless you willing to share? i make my own money but spend more than i make.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:15 PM   #15
payday bump!
Old 05-14-2009, 05:28 PM   #16
The Silver blurr...

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
payday bump!
so you buying drinks on Sunday?
Old 05-14-2009, 05:33 PM   #17
sure, what do you want, or what do you like. you have to buy my wheels so i can buy you drinks, not like i'm rich.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:53 PM   #18
The Silver blurr...

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sure, what do you want, or what do you like. you have to buy my wheels so i can buy you drinks, not like i'm rich.
No worries. I'm a big girl, I can get my own tab. ;D
Old 05-14-2009, 05:57 PM   #19
actually, after the trail i will have to run to the valley, bowling for first place, can't miss it, maybe next run whenever that is.