|05-11-2009, 01:30 PM||#1|
hey...I can change this!
05+ Guage Cluster
Replaced my U.S. cluster (MPH) for a Canadian(KMH) one. It is from an 06 but will fit any 2nd gen Tacoma. It is a manual tranny model (no PRNDL) indicator, with TPMS. Complete plug and play! $175(Paypal) shipped.
|05-11-2009, 01:31 PM||#2|
Gotta Love my Taco!!!!
06 Toyota Tacoma OFF-ROAD 2006 Double Cab Automatic V6
Tinted windows, window visors, XDI True Flow intake, White Devil Emblem, sport white grill, stubbie 6' antenna, TRD license plate frame,TRD Exhaust, weathertech floor front & rear, LED map/dome & license plate lights,Black Grille,T-Rex eyebrows,black Skid Plate,Lower bumper cover,Black emblems,white TRD Emblem,lamin-x yellow,Slotted & Cross Drilled rotors,Redline shocks(hood),HID 6k,more to come
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. If you are selling the item on ebay, you may link to the ebay auction from your post (you must still include a picture in the post)
6. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WTS Speedo Guage Cluster||yote69301||1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace||8||07-11-2011 10:41 AM|
|Guage Cluster||scooby3202||2nd Gen. Tacomas||5||05-26-2011 12:50 PM|
|No lights on guage cluster!!! HELP!||jsharp1023||2nd Gen. Tacomas||27||01-18-2011 10:46 AM|
|guage cluster busted||bluetaco80||2nd Gen. Tacomas||3||02-27-2010 04:31 PM|
|Guage cluster plasic has scratches||ProtoJ||Detailing||17||07-15-2009 03:12 PM|