1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For Sale: 2001 Tacoma V6 4x4 TRD X-tra Cab

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by mtmanos16, May 11, 2009.

1. May 11, 2009 at 7:53 PM
    mtmanos16

mtmanos16 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Philadelphia PA
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma V6 TRD SR5
    Hello -

Just learned about this site this evening. Good deal!

My wife and I just had our first baby and I am looking to sell my truck to get something with more room. I hate to let go of the Tacoma though...its a solid vehicle.

I purchased the truck from a dealership years back when it had 11,000 miles on it. I am the only owner since. Truck now has 138,000 miles on it... much of which are highway miles on a variety of road trips I used to take.

The truck is in excellent mechanical condition. V6 manual transmission. Well maintained. There are some dings on the body, but nothing too disfiguring (and no rust). The AC works great, but I think a hose is loose because condensation will leak onto the floorboard after the AC runs for an hour or so. Unfortunately, the leak shorted out the radio... and I haven't messed with it to get it to work.

The driver's seat is a bit crooked and doesn't recline like it should. I think the frame is a bit bent. Likely will need to be pulled out and straightened or replaced.

Just put on two brand new tires. Passed PA inspection and emission in March.

Other features:

- V6 manual transmission, push button 4x4
    - TRD package
    - Bed liner
    - Power windows and locks
    - Sliding window in the cab
    - Matching Leer cap (which has a few scratches/dings in it and needs new locks)
    - Cruise control
    - Trailer hitch

Asking $7500. Located in Philadelphia, PA.

Contact mtmanos16@gmail.com

IMG_5763.jpg
    IMG_5766.jpg
    IMG_5768.jpg
    IMG_5769.jpg
    IMG_5770.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top