Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 2004 SR5 TRD Double Cab

Old 05-12-2009, 09:04 AM   #1
SRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of light

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 2004 SR5 TRD Double Cab

Saw a Tundra today that caught my eye...wondering what I could get for my '04 Tacoma: 51,000 miles, auto, 3" lift spacers and AAL, ATX rims and new 285/75 Good Year rubber. Custom hood, tonneau cover, roof rack, bedliner, K&N filter, new rear shocks, custom located 7 pin trailer harness, class 5 hitch, trailer brake exciter. The undercarraige has been undercoated and this truck does not have the typical rust of the NorthEast. New tie rod ends, A-arms bushings, ball joints and steering rack bushings. Also front hubs have been converted to manual, with new high angle CV joints and axles. Normally I wouldn't have spent all this money (~$6800) on upgrades only to sell it later. We just bought a camper, and I think I would be better off with Tundra for a tow vehicle. As a car enthusiast and mechanical engineer I can say everything was done professiosnally and correctly (maybe even overkill) on this truck...I expected to keep it for a while! Truck is Toyota certified, don't know if that is transferrable?

So if anyone is looking and wants to make a (serious) offer, PM me, thanks. More pics in Gallery...

Old 05-12-2009, 11:03 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
im from jersey and around here people list that year double cab between $14k-$19k. not sure what they are really getting. what does kbb.com say its worth
Old 05-12-2009, 01:27 PM   #3
SRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of light

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
Last year I heard prices of $20k for stock ones...2009 is a different world, I'd like $18k.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:15 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRFIVE View Post
Last year I heard prices of $20k for stock ones...2009 is a different world, I'd like $18k.
its already 5 years old,so you can get one alot newer for that price. i hope you get it. i love the hood thread you did.nice truck
Old 05-12-2009, 07:42 PM   #6

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
its already 5 years old,so you can get one alot newer for that price. i hope you get it. i love the hood thread you did.nice truck
KBB says $17,430 (see below) so I guess I'm not too far off. In fact by the time you add something for my customizations, I'm low. $18k is reasonable, and I wouldn't go lower. Of course it will only sell for what someone is willing to pay...

I'll see what the stealership offers me...and back calculate what I am really getting and go from there. My truck is solid I should probably just keep it, if I trade it for a used Tundra, I'll just be inheriting someone's else problems.

Old 05-13-2009, 10:55 AM   #7
Machine gun shits

if you own it out right,i would just keep it. the older body tacos are built better(i think so at least).if you can get a new tundra without selling it thats even better.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:06 AM   #8
importautopros is on a distinguished road
importautopros's Tacoma Gallery
NICE taco looks great..
Old 05-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #9
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Wow, beautiful truck... I'd be hard pressed to let that go. GL with whatever you decide to do.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #10

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 06-06-2009, 10:41 PM   #11
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
i bought my 04 in oct of 07 for 21k. only had 14,000mi on it and was extremely clean
Old 06-07-2009, 12:35 PM   #13
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
throw in a couple toes and i'd call it a deal if it were me
Old 06-07-2009, 05:13 PM   #14
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I'll give you $15,000, my left nut, a kidney and an ear.
oh shit i'll give you my 08 d/c
Old 06-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #15
kingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the rough
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
if your truck is paid off you could just take over the payments of my taco and give me yours

sweet truck man, good luck with sale
Old 06-27-2009, 10:52 AM   #16

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 06-30-2009, 10:47 PM   #17

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
truck is sold thanks for looking.

my custom hood however is for sale separately
$350 local pick-up only.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:39 AM   #18
importautopros is on a distinguished road
importautopros's Tacoma Gallery
damn i want ur hood. but im to far..
Old 07-01-2009, 06:48 AM   #19
Machine gun shits

congrats.what did it sell for??