Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 5100's 884 coils

Old 05-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 5100's 884 coils

EDIT:
I have a pair of front billy 5100's SOLD.

EDIT a set of OME 884 coils, new in box SOLD
$150 plus shipping

here is a link for both of them.

http://toyteclifts.com/index.php?opt...d=64&Itemid=53

after ordering them I decided to go a dif route with my suspension.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No I dont have the spacer for them
Old 05-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish they were 885s! Good luck I dont imagine it will take long
Old 05-12-2009, 05:27 PM   #5

884s should work on your truck. just add that top plate and you would be good to go.
I have the DBL cab and ordered the wrong ones....
Old 05-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #6
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I want the 885 to handle the weight of sliders, etc. Great deal and someone with pounce!
Old 05-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #7
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
What would these 884's do to a truck with 5100's set at 1.75 and the rest of the parts stock...would I get a little more lift?
Old 05-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
What would these 884's do to a truck with 5100's set at 1.75 and the rest of the parts stock...would I get a little more lift?
cant preload those coils.......gotta leave the 5100's at the stock setting.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:32 PM   #9
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Bad idea to set the 5100's @ anything other than stock with the OME coils. These coils are designed to provide lift themselves- Preloading them with the 5100's is a no-no. The preload settings on the 5100s are for stock coils
Old 05-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #11

Yea if you want anymore lift out of these coils you would need to add a top plate spacer. they will already give you 2" but for the full 3" here is the link to the toytec spacer
http://toyteclifts.com/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=53
Old 05-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
I want the 885 to handle the weight of sliders, etc. Great deal and someone with pounce!
Being as you have the 4 cyl. I think these coils and shocks would suit you fine.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:42 PM   #13
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Being as you have the 4 cyl. I think these coils and shocks would suit you fine.
same here.....i dont think sliders will have an impact on the coils. now.....if you are getting an arb bumper,then i'd say you may want 885 or so.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #14

Quote:
yea Dgerm. you know you want them!
if you buy both ill take $300
Old 05-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #15
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Ugh you all are lucky its my birthday in a week so I can ask the parents about covering this. What would I be looking at for install? I would need to reuse my stock strut assembly, correct?
Old 05-12-2009, 06:09 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ugh you all are lucky its my birthday in a week so I can ask the parents about covering this. What would I be looking at for install? I would need to reuse my stock strut assembly, correct?
If you get the springs, get the shocks too. You only re use the 2 washers, bushing, and top nut from the old shocks. The bottom bushing is attached to the bottom of the top plate.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #17
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you get the springs, get the shocks too. You only re use the 2 washers, bushing, and top nut from the old shocks. The bottom bushing is attached to the bottom of the top plate.
Yes I would get the whole package IF I decide I want them. I was planning on saving my big birthday gift from my parents for tires when I need them eventually

I would need someone else to do this with a spring compressor, correct?
Old 05-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #18

Quote:
Yes I would get the whole package IF I decide I want them. I was planning on saving my big birthday gift from my parents for tires when I need them eventually

I would need someone else to do this with a spring compressor, correct?
correct. take them to a tire shop/alignment shop and they'll probably do them for pretty cheap.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #19
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
ARRRRGHHHH!!!! I didn't budget for a lift til this fall!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2009, 06:20 AM   #20

Bump. still have the 5100's!!