Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Hit a tree!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
LjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: SPC, B co DSTB 4ID
LjHarp's Tacoma Gallery
Hit a tree!!!

was out in the woods and hit a tree on the right side of my truck looking for parts can anyone please point me in the right direction

looking for:
right front quarter panel
head light
fog light
plastic liner in wheel well

seems to all i can see. The damage is all cosmetic except the headlight just trying to get my truck back to 100%

please help thank you
Old 05-12-2009, 05:47 PM   #2
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
how fast were u going????
and .......
Old 05-12-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
and the pics of the tree??...
Old 05-12-2009, 05:57 PM   #4
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hey i just rembered i ran over like 30 trees today too
but thats because i got bored
yea i know i do stupid shit when im bored
Old 05-12-2009, 06:09 PM   #5
LjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LjHarp's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=higherlux;598810]how fast were u going????

i was going maybe 10...

no pictures of the tree I'm sorry
Attached Thumbnails
Hit a tree!!!-img00058-20090512-1856.jpg   Hit a tree!!!-img00054-20090512-1854.jpg   Hit a tree!!!-img00004-20090427-1416.jpg   Hit a tree!!!-img00056-20090512-1855.jpg   Hit a tree!!!-mail-1.jpeg  

Old 05-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #6
Uhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Uhaul-n-azz's Tacoma Gallery
That is why everyone needs an arb bumper.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:14 PM   #7
LjHarp's Tacoma Gallery
don't have the money for a arb bumper. I'm a SPC in the army my pay sucks
Old 05-12-2009, 06:32 PM   #8

i dont understans how the 2nd pic dosnt have a dent in the bumper and the 3rd dose?
Old 05-12-2009, 06:35 PM   #9
LjHarp's Tacoma Gallery
The picture with the dent is the day it happened I was able to pop the dent in the bumper out with a tractor bar