Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Some New Stuff For Sale

Old 05-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
badguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police (95B)
badguybuster's Tacoma Gallery
Some New Stuff For Sale...BUY QUICKLY PLEASE.

I have 3 Tacoma Badges (fully blacked out by me). I am not sure what to ask for them, so I will say $35 BUT taking offers.

BRAND NEW GOODYEAR SILENT ARMOR TIRE (255/75/17). Asking $125 shipped!!!

Lastly, I have a Bridgestone Dueler H/T (factory tire) 265/65/17. This is the spare tire that came with my Tacoma. It has light wear but has been just "hanging around" under the truck. $100 shipped. I will get a pic soon. You all know what it looks like.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:46 PM   #5
get your facts straight
SafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dang
SafetyDang's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SafetyDang
65 bucks??? I dont think anyone in there right mind would pay that much.. they go for 5 bucks a pop on TTORA and CT just FYI..