Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

My Truck For Sale $20,000

Old 05-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
My Truck For Sale $20,000

Hi Guys,

I will be wanting to sell my truck in approx 2 months. I have to wait until after me and the fiance buy our place.

I will be asking for $20,000 for it. It is a 2008 Access Cab SR5 V6 Auto w/ 38,000 miles.

I have completed every oil change on time with mobile 1 truck & suv 5w30 synthetic oil.

Extras:

-OME 884's
-Bilstein 5100's all for corners
-Wheelers AAL Rear
-Raceline Renegade 6 Black Rims
-Nitto Terra Grapplers (only 5k miles on them)
-Gibson Exhaust
-TRD CAI Intake
-Xenon Headlights/Foglights
-20% Tint
-Sliders
-Avic Z3 Navigation + XM for life (Dealer Unit)
-Bluetooth w/ mic
-Weathertech Floor mats front and back (fitted ones)
-In Channel Window Vent Visors
-Rubber bed mat
-Extra D-Rings in bed
Old 05-12-2009, 09:00 PM   #2
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Getting a full size truck... need the bigger truck now that work is getting busier
Old 05-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #3

Nobody interested?....
Old 05-12-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
pics would be nice
Old 05-12-2009, 09:30 PM   #5
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Pics?
You're a little far for me though.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:32 PM   #6

Newest picture that I have for now...

The Vinyl on the back will be peeled off if it sells. It was just installed like a few weeks ago so should come off nice and easy.

Old 05-12-2009, 09:33 PM   #7

this was before the new lettering but another pic that I have on my comp.

Old 05-12-2009, 09:45 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post

The Vinyl on the back will be peeled off if it sells. It was just installed like a few weeks ago so should come off nice and easy.

That sucks you just got that vinyl on your truck not even a week ago
Old 05-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #9

I know... but it wasn't too expensive so it will be done to the new one
Old 05-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #10
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tastefully done though! Should sell fast.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:09 AM   #11
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

WHOA!!! Your bed has a shark fin on it!
Old 05-13-2009, 12:24 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
See this is where a 4WD would help, if it werent a prerunner i would have a buyer for you
Yea I hear ya... This is a prime truck for any high schooler or college person. It has all the mods done and ready for pimpin' lol.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:26 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Tastefully done though! Should sell fast.
Thank you! Hopefully somebody on here gets it. I'd rather see somebody on here get it than some random from the autotrader.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:39 AM   #15

Lol the dually is a bit big for what I need it for. Possible on the f250 but you sold it
Old 05-13-2009, 12:43 AM   #17

You should take it! It has a lot of goodies already
Old 05-13-2009, 08:48 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
ahha i would if i had money.. for some reason i cant part with my taco.. if anything it just needs a better engine.. maybe one from LC engineering. because she is SLOOOWWWW
That's one thing that I do like about my tacoma.. The V6 really makes a difference in this light truck. When I want to move it will move!
Old 05-13-2009, 11:28 AM   #20

Quote:
Thank you! Hopefully somebody on here gets it. I'd rather see somebody on here get it than some random from the autotrader.
Yea I hear ya. If it was an 09 I'd buy it.