Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Flip Back tonneau cover *Long Bed*

Old 05-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #1
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Flip Back tonneau cover *Long Bed* $450 SHIPPED ANYWHERE

I have decided to get a soft topper... So i need to sell this bad boy... Not sure how many miles or how much use was put on this but its in good shape needs nothing. Works well.... I just got the truck...

Will take 450 shipped anywhere in the 48 local states!

I can get more pics upon request...

This is off of bakflips website 05 + Tacoma 72" Bed Double (Crew) Cab with 73 in. Bed 26407 $687.64
Old 05-13-2009, 11:30 AM   #2
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-13-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
SinodaG is on a distinguished road

SinodaG's Tacoma Gallery
More pics pls.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #4
yan's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Rain outside!

Thats all i have on my members gallery i will take some more pics as soon as the rain clears up!
Old 05-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #5
yan's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 11:07 AM   #6
yan's Tacoma Gallery
350!!!
Old 05-24-2009, 07:36 AM   #7
Rickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of light
Air Force: Pilot
Name: Rick
Rickochet's Tacoma Gallery
Yan, is that a lock above your tailgate handle in the first picture?
Old 05-25-2009, 07:32 AM   #8
yan's Tacoma Gallery
yeah thats my 4 dollar cabinet lock that i fabbed to work luck my tailgate!
Old 05-25-2009, 07:35 AM   #9
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
did you put that lock in so people couldn't get in your bed or steal your tailgate?

just asking because a soft top is alot easier to get into than one of the hard trifold ones and that would sort of negate your cool tailgate lock.... know what i mean?
Old 05-25-2009, 07:39 AM   #10
yan's Tacoma Gallery
if someone wanted to get into any truck bed they could... regardless i put it on there as a deterrent... slow them down, maybe change their mind because most thieves are lazy... if they weren't they would get a job haha
Old 05-25-2009, 11:12 AM   #11
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
Originally Posted by yan View Post
if someone wanted to get into any truck bed they could... regardless i put it on there as a deterrent... slow them down, maybe change their mind because most thieves are lazy... if they weren't they would get a job haha

true... and having anything over your bed that stops people from seeing whats in there is a big deterrent in itself regardless of how secure it is... just wondering how much security you were going for

i personally want a soft top mainly to protect from rain.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #12
yan's Tacoma Gallery
325 plus shipping someone please buy this!
Old 05-27-2009, 02:14 PM   #13
Poacher is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Jim
Poacher's Tacoma Gallery
Argh, that kills me! I want one but have a shortbox. If anyone is iffy about it, they are just shy of $700 new, so buy it!
Old 05-27-2009, 02:17 PM   #14
yan's Tacoma Gallery
i just want enough to buy the bestop soft topper that someone is selling on here haha! I know im crazy for selling it so cheap!
Old 05-27-2009, 04:17 PM   #15
Poacher is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Jim
Poacher's Tacoma Gallery
You are. If it fit my rig it would be mine!
Old 05-27-2009, 05:32 PM   #16
yan's Tacoma Gallery
price back up to 400 lol because i can! hahaha
Old 05-28-2009, 12:18 PM   #17
kerr is on a distinguished road
Air Force: hmmm...
kerr's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Yan, you still got that cover? Any more pics or info on it? Any idea on shipping costs to Canada? Whats your best price?
Old 06-03-2009, 01:41 PM   #18
Cusker has a spectacular aura aboutCusker has a spectacular aura aboutCusker has a spectacular aura about
Cusker's Tacoma Gallery
Do the rails used to secure the cover interfere with the factory rail system? It looks like the rails for the cover either bolt inline with the factory rail (essentially covering them) or sit right on top and protrude out beyond the factory rail where you wouldn't be able to install an adjustable tie down because it couldn't tighten down snug against the factory rail.

http://www.bakfliptonneaucover.com/0...a_installation

What am I missing?
Old 06-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #19
efmugen will become famous soon enough

efmugen's Tacoma Gallery
How about 350 shipped to 91107. Let me know before I spend it on something I dont need.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:53 PM   #20
Viper32 is on a distinguished road
Viper32's Tacoma Gallery
360.00 shipped to 29323?

Mark