Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: Grillcraft Upper Black Mesh 05+

Old 05-13-2009, 11:20 AM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Grillcraft Upper Black Mesh 05+

I got one of the Grillcraft Grills in the group buy on here, but after getting the grill and looking over what i needed to do to install I changed my mind not wanting to cut my stock grill.

This is not my grill or my truck but this is what the grill looks like.

The Grill has been taken out of the box, but has not had anything else done to it, after reading the directions and holding it up to the truck i have had a change of heart.

I will ship it in the original box, with all parts and directions included.

$115 Shipped from North Carolina

Pay Pal accepted
Old 05-13-2009, 11:30 AM   #2
TX Trill
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
WOW good deal, wish i had the money

FREE BUMP
Old 05-13-2009, 11:31 AM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
this is gonna sell quick
Old 05-13-2009, 12:25 PM   #4
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

on second thought.. $100.00 if you can pick it up.. $100 +$15 to ship it and I will give back the difference between the actual shipping cost and the $15
Old 05-13-2009, 04:28 PM   #6
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent!
Old 05-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #7
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
son of a bitch! i wished i wouldve caught this thread sooner today!!
Old 05-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #8
TX Trill
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
It was a good ass deal! saw it and wanted to buy right away but no mula for it
Old 05-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #9
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayet_10 View Post
It was a good ass deal! saw it and wanted to buy right away but no mula for it
hell i wouldve borrowed the $$ for it... im wantin one bc i sold my upper & lower grillcraft on here after i went in on a group buy off TN last yr.

if anyone is wantin a brand new one u can actually go to

http://truckalterations.com/html/grillcraftmx.html

this is where all the group buys get theirs from... best deal too!

sux i missed out on this one for sale though... ill stalk the buy/sell/trade threads til i find another one
Old 05-13-2009, 06:51 PM   #10
JeffBox is on a distinguished road
JeffBox's Tacoma Gallery
Man, that sure is a nice looking truck in the first post!
Old 05-14-2009, 05:52 AM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
fukn bullshit that i missed it. congrats to the new owner....i hate you.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:49 PM   #13
Sticks For Troops

lol.. i should have auctioned it off...
Old 08-15-2009, 11:44 PM   #14
surveyor511 is on a distinguished road
surveyor511's Tacoma Gallery
so is it sold?interested