Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB stock horns

Old 05-14-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
WTB stock horns

Like the title says,
looking for a set of the stock horns to replace my broken ones.
thanks
>John
Old 05-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #2
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
how the hell did you break your stock horn? first I've seen or heard of...
Old 05-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #3
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2008 View Post
how the hell did you break your stock horn? first I've seen or heard of...
wouldnt you like to know......

jk
relocated them for my satoshi grill mod, then got a shit load of water in them from pressure washing the truck. now they sound like a dying duck when i hit the horn.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:30 PM   #4
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
dude...i so need to hear this...lol

Sound clip!!
Old 05-14-2009, 12:33 PM   #5

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
dude...i so need to hear this...lol

Sound clip!!
lol no way!
it seems like they are "drying out" if you will, getting a little more horn sound to them. but i would imagine they would be completely dried out after 2 weeks. the sound is horrible.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #6
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
lmao, this is the first thing that comes to mind!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7j15SU8cts

lol, take this as a "free bump"
Old 05-14-2009, 12:48 PM   #7

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
work internetz pwndz ne. cant see it.
i will see it when i get home, if it's bad....
Old 05-14-2009, 02:36 PM   #8

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
hahaha mine havent worked since january

i did the same thing relocated them into the lower bumper then got snow in them on my way to nebraska
lol
just sucks because i actually had to use them the other day, Lady pulling out of stater bros wasnt looking my way. slammed on the horn.....realized that they were broken....sunk down in my seat and rolled my tinted windows up...
Old 05-14-2009, 04:58 PM   #9

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i get zero sound from mine haha, are you going to the pine valley meet on the 30th
i havent read up on it yet, heading to silverado this sunday lol
Old 05-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #10
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set. PM sent.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:40 PM   #11
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Or you can try these...
Old 05-15-2009, 07:02 AM   #12

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
I have a set. PM sent.
might have a set from a local, but i will deff keep your pm saved. thanks man!
Quote:
be there! i wanna see ur truck
thats would be cool. ever since you ditched the 18's and started getting armor...your truck makes my jeans get tight.
truck is lookin awesome