LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: silver grille assembly for Tacoma

Old 12-10-2006, 08:21 PM   #1
ShaneHayes is on a distinguished road
ShaneHayes's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: silver grille assembly for Tacoma

i have an 06 tacoma that is the Prerunner SR5 TRD package, and i am looking for a CHROME grille assembly not silver, and a driver side headlight assembly. let me know if you are selling them, or where i could pick them up at? thanks in advance...shane
Old 12-11-2006, 04:55 AM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Re. chrome grill assy. I know of a process where plastic is dipped into liquid chrome like solution and the final product looks like real chrome. I had it done for some stuff in my bathroom and its holding pretty well. If you are really interested, I can find out what its called. I suspect that it will peel easily if chipped by stone or something sharp. Welcome to TW.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:14 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
Re. chrome grill assy. I know of a process where plastic is dipped into liquid chrome like solution and the final product looks like real chrome. I had it done for some stuff in my bathroom and its holding pretty well. If you are really interested, I can find out what its called. I suspect that it will peel easily if chipped by stone or something sharp. Welcome to TW.
yeah well my old grille assembly was destroyed cause my wife decided to take out a mailbox so i really need a new one.lol btw...thanks for having me on TW.
Old 12-11-2006, 02:25 PM   #4
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW too bad about what happened.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:35 PM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneHayes View Post
...assembly was destroyed cause my wife decided to take out a mailbox.......TW.
That my friend is careless and/or reckless driving, destruction of private property etc etc. Her license should be suspended for 12 months. You be the judge. Role play my friend.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:03 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
That my friend is careless and/or reckless driving, destruction of private property etc etc. Her license should be suspended for 12 months. You be the judge. Role play my friend.
actually no. it was an accident and we payed to replace his mailbox soooo yeah. maybe i should have explained it better in detail.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:46 AM   #7
sjdeas87 is on a distinguished road
sjdeas87's Tacoma Gallery
I have a perfect chrome grille I dont need anymore..
Interested? Shoot me a PM...