Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: '05-09' Painted Grille

Old 05-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #1
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
FS: '05-09' Painted Grille

I have a grey painted grille for sale. It is in excelent condition. The pic is kinda dark but it is grey not black.

I would like to get $100 + shipping

I dont know how to figure out shipping cost so if someone can tell me how to figure it out that would be great.

Old 05-15-2009, 05:57 PM   #2
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I bought one just like this and my dealer color matched it for $89.00.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #3
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
like the magnetic gray?
If it was silver mica I would buy it
Old 05-15-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
How about that lemon egg football thing? How much do you want for that?
Old 05-15-2009, 08:41 PM   #5
CenTex Honky

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySteve View Post
How about that lemon egg football thing? How much do you want for that?

You cant have that. It from Liberty Hills Back to Back state champs in football.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:41 PM   #6
CenTex Honky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
like the magnetic gray?
If it was silver mica I would buy it

You can paint it or have it painted. It will be better than painting your chrome.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 05-17-2009, 10:24 PM   #9
CenTex Honky

I guess everyone that was looking got their grills color matched already. I can wait till the next grille craft group buy I guess.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #10
Robocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Robocop's Tacoma Gallery
Is this a factory color grill for the 09 version (magnetic gray) or is it a different shade of gray? I have the 09 gray color and wonder how close this would match. I may consider buying the grill just to have something to try the satoshi mod on.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:16 AM   #11
CenTex Honky

It is the dark grey. Its the grill that came on the base model trucks. I dont know the actual color code or even the proper name for the color but it is not silver.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:10 PM   #12
Robocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Robocop's Tacoma Gallery
I am not sure if it is the same color as my truck or not. Did you remove this grill from a 2009 model or was it purchased seperately. I am checking on a few other mods right now however if this does indeed match my 09 magnetic gray I may purchase this grill and buy the weathertech liners later.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #13
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
robocop it is not the same color, it is this color

Old 05-20-2009, 02:36 AM   #14

Robocop's Tacoma Gallery
Very sorry for the confusion drifter as I was hoping this would be a simple bolt on match for my truck. DGerm thank you also for the photo as it clears up my confusion on this.

I am going to check on a grill locally this week that I found with the owner claiming the middle section is damaged. I am thinking of practicing the satoshi mod and if it goes well I may buy locally just to have a spare to play with.

If not I may purchase yours in order to use for the mod and will try to get it painted locally to match. I should know something by Friday and if not thanks for the reply and good luck with the sale.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:25 AM   #15
CenTex Honky

That is the grille in the pic. Like I said it was from a base model but I dont know the color name. If you decide you do want this grille let me know. I got mine color matched at the dealer for $89 bucks.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:48 AM   #16
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
I have a extra chrome grill if you'd like to trade.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:18 PM   #17
CenTex Honky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
I have a extra chrome grill if you'd like to trade.

I already traded out my chrome grille. Thanks anyway.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:28 PM   #18
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
Hmmm... i might be interested.

I wonder how much it would cost to paint (BSP).. Any ideas?
Old 05-23-2009, 11:38 AM   #20
CenTex Honky

I got a couple of nibbles just waiting to sink in the hook. Any takers?