Notices

WANTED-- white/black grille

Old 11-03-2007, 10:56 AM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
WANTED-- white/black grille

i'm looking for a stock oem grille with a black center and the surround painted with super white, like how they come on the trd sport models that are white. trying to avoid painting it myself, let me know if you'd like to sell or tade!!
Old 11-03-2007, 11:11 AM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
it'll prolly be easier to paint urs b/c its hard to find someone parting w/ the sport equipment. unless they're a chrome freak
Old 11-03-2007, 11:21 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
it'll prolly be easier to paint urs b/c its hard to find someone parting w/ the sport equipment. unless they're a chrome freak
thats what i was afraid of...oh well maybe i'll take it down to my bodyshop guy he'd probly do it for 40-50 bucks anyway...hey did u check out my bhlm yet haha
Old 11-03-2007, 11:38 AM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sweet...i still gotta get me a new headlight for the passenger side...lol
Old 11-03-2007, 11:41 AM   #5

Quote:
sweet...i still gotta get me a new headlight for the passenger side...lol
HAHAHAHA apparantly passenger side headlights are defective! mine melted and god knows what happened to yours. i'm calling toyota to complain and have a recall issued -on the phone-

so what happened to yours?
Old 11-03-2007, 11:59 AM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator

i touched the lens to the element when i was pulling it out. i have like a 1" melted spot on it
Old 11-03-2007, 01:05 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator

i can tomorrow...i'm at work right now until midnight..haha its not as bad as it could have been though...i just wanna fix it to have it back to perfect
Old 11-03-2007, 03:40 PM   #9

Quote:
i touched the lens to the element when i was pulling it out. i have like a 1" melted spot on it
ok i just got off the phone with toyota. they said that apparantly we're the only 2 to have defective passenger side headlights in that the lenses melt. so they're not going to issue a recall or even a tsb
Old 11-03-2007, 04:42 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator

haha...i bet u forgot to mention the oven, huh?
Old 11-04-2007, 07:24 AM   #11

Quote:
haha...i bet u forgot to mention the oven, huh?
it might've slipped my mind btw i'm taking my truck in tuesday morning for the tsb so they can check it out and order the parts but the service manager is being great about it so far so i should be all set
Old 11-05-2007, 09:32 AM   #12
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I was fortunate enough to find one of those "chrome freaks". a guy at my work has my identical truck except its a sport and he wanted my chrome grille andi wanted his black one so we swapped in teh parking lot. I love it! color matched is definately the way to go
Old 11-05-2007, 10:55 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I was fortunate enough to find one of those "chrome freaks". a guy at my work has my identical truck except its a sport and he wanted my chrome grille andi wanted his black one so we swapped in teh parking lot. I love it! color matched is definately the way to go
i know thats why i want to do it so bad. it looks fine with the chrome during the day but at night my truck looks like it's wearing a mask across the front now lol
Old 11-05-2007, 11:06 PM   #14
MUDDA is on a distinguished road
MUDDA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MUDDA
Right on man. You got what you wanted... for FREE! Mission accomplished.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:20 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDDA View Post
Right on man. You got what you wanted... for FREE! Mission accomplished.
i didnt get what i wanted