Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB or for free: Bumper bolt cover

Old 05-16-2009, 11:44 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow WTB or for free: Bumper bolt cover

I am looking for a cap that snaps on to the lower part of the rear bumper to cover up the bolt.

If I have to buy I will (I really dont want to)
Old 05-16-2009, 11:51 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Which one is it i can get the part number for you.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:53 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Which one?? Its the little cap below the liscense plate that covers up the bolt holding the towing to the bumper.

Old 05-17-2009, 12:18 AM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
haha i lost both mine less than 2 weeks into my trucks existence
haha those rocks will do it. Mine fell popped out when I was trailing today. the tabs were already broken-- it was just a matter of time
Old 05-17-2009, 12:28 AM   #5
tacomaniacmatt is on a distinguished road

tacomaniacmatt's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt even know they existed hahaha
Old 05-17-2009, 12:35 AM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaniacmatt View Post
Didnt even know they existed hahaha
you should have them too. Or are you talking about the replacement part for them
Old 05-17-2009, 10:04 AM   #7
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
funny, I was just looking for these. One fell off the other day (or someone took it).

The service manual calls these things "receiver hitch cap"
Old 05-17-2009, 10:08 AM   #8
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
The number on the bottom of the part is:

51999-yy010-a

Not sure if the is the actual part number.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
funny, I was just looking for these. One fell off the other day (or someone took it).

The service manual calls these things "receiver hitch cap"
mine fell of too. I dont know why they would call them this.....
Old 05-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #10
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
they are 5.99/each from trdparts4u....had to order a pair after i got my $25 oem hitch!!
Old 05-18-2009, 04:28 AM   #11

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
they are 5.99/each from trdparts4u
I don't feel right paying $1 for this .20 cent part. I guess I will have to live without them.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:12 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah really. It probably costs $2.00 to make