Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

99 Tacoma SEMA Prerunner/turbo/long travel

View Poll Results: New Tacoma or Used Tundra? What would you pick and why...
New Tacoma 4 door 27 90.00%
2005 Tundra 4 door 1 3.33%
New Tundra extra cab 2 6.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
TEchnology in Motion
LOCOTACOMA is on a distinguished road
LOCOTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
99 Tacoma SEMA Prerunner/turbo/long travel

Good day to you all- I am selling my prized tacoma due to financial issues and I will not be able to finish the finial stage of my build, TUNNING on the DYNO. Here is a bit about the truck- Its a 1999 5 lug, 2wd, 2rz, automatic, single cab. Here is what I have done. Full Glass w/hood, front half is tubed, rear bed cage w/ 16" SAW bipass, TC shackles and custom leafs. Front is TC long travel w/ SAW coil overs w/res, Lifted spindles, 33" toyo Open countries Brand new(maybe 5 miles on them), Steel lines and limit straps. The Motor is a 2rz but I had it turbo charged. The Manafold is stainless, fully fabricated for the truck, its a work of art, you have to see it to appreciate it and it cost 4 grand but well worth it. The Turbo Is a Forced Performance Super Disco Biscuit big 20g. Full Stainless down pipe w/ tuning bung. The head is worked and the valves are stainless to accomidate high boost. Its using a HALTECH E8 standalone Engine management system to run everything but the transmission. I have the truck running and driving, and she is ready for dyno work. There is 4300 bucks worth of high end stereo gear including 2 lcd screens that you can plug your gps into or if interested I have a full onboard automotive grade PC with NAV available for the truck as well.
Its so loud, but so clear and perfectly installed and fitted behind the Race Bucket seats and 5 point safty harnesses. The head unit is a DVD player with a 6.5 inch screen. The truck went to SEMA show in 2007 and was featured in Toyota's Generations Section of the show. The truck has been all over the web and SCORE Baja movie "Desert Fury", Total Chaos Center fold for the 2008 catalog, and also used as the test vehicle for Vizualogics VMOD in car PC. I am about 35 grand into the truck and I have run into a major health issue that requires I sell my baby. I wish I didnt have to and I really wish I could afford to have the tunning done and get to really drive her with the new motor and turbo. This a a very clean off road truck and with a little work will be one of the fastest Tacomas out there. I have many pics on my profile. I am pretty firm on the price but I do have to get rid of it so I will consider any respectful offer. I am asking 15k for her. I am in Temecula California and the truck is garaged and can be seen anytime. My name is Ian and I will be more than happy to chat about the truck and give any details needed. I want the truck to go to a good home so I will also be considering that in any offer. WHo ever gets this truck will be one lucky person as this truck is litteraly ready to tune and drive. I am selling as is, you want to street drive it you can smog it, I have a major health issue and I cant deal with the BS of smog. You will get the truck the Pink and reg, but you will have to take it from there. 15k and its your.
Ian
951-514-6918
locotacoma@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
99 Tacoma SEMA Prerunner/turbo/long travel-driver-side-full.jpg   99 Tacoma SEMA Prerunner/turbo/long travel-money-shot.jpg   99 Tacoma SEMA Prerunner/turbo/long travel-rear-shocks-twin-yellow-optimas.jpg   99 Tacoma SEMA Prerunner/turbo/long travel-front-wheel.jpg  
Old 05-18-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
TEchnology in Motion
Thank you. I have spent long long hours building her and now my health is messed up and I cant enjoy the truck. But if I get rid of her I will be able to get better and build another one after I recover. SO I am trying to think Positive. Thanks Again.
Ian
Old 05-18-2009, 06:09 PM   #4
fixedforbroke is an unknown quantity at this point

fixedforbroke's Tacoma Gallery
man im so sorry to hear about that, hope you get all that worked out, i love the way that looks. Just think, after you get all this worked out, you can get a bad ass truck and do something way cooler. Good luck with the sale and your health issues.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #5
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
What a sweet a$$ truck!!! 15k is an awesome deal. To your health,I wish you the best.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #6
TEchnology in Motion
Thank you all for the nice words. And your all right, after I get better I can build something even better. Thanks again you all.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:34 PM   #7
white+Peal has a spectacular aura aboutwhite+Peal has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kris
white+Peal's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to white+Peal
thats one nice looking truck.