Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

==>OEM Tacoma 05+ Roof Rack w/Yakima Ski/Snowboard (Complete Set-Up) *Socal*<==

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
==>OEM Tacoma 05+ Roof Rack w/Yakima Ski/Snowboard (Complete Set-Up) *Socal*<==

long sold!

Old 05-18-2009, 08:02 PM   #2
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it ray...as soon as i get my car up and running (next week)

Old 05-18-2009, 08:10 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^
* *PENDING to TC* *
Sorry to hear what happened to your Taco

Please PM me if you're interested in the set-up if TC decides to not buy it.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:11 PM   #4

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
lol no worries, it'll be gone next week

Old 05-18-2009, 08:23 PM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
* * aaAAGGGHHhhhh! * *

Don't say that! I want this dam set up on my TACO

Old 05-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #7

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
* * aaAAGGGHHhhhh! * *

Don't say that! I want this dam set up on my TACO

it's ok Ray...I'll let you stare at my truck after I install it as long as you like

Old 05-19-2009, 11:54 AM   #8

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^I was staring at it in the garage for awhile all pissed. Ohh well. I could install just the roof rack and not the actual Yakima. However, whats the point.

Old 05-19-2009, 12:33 PM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I rather have it all or nothing at all. LOL, I'm stubborn is what my girl says. No F'ing compromising!

Old 05-31-2009, 06:35 PM   #12
rudyboy is on a distinguished road
rudyboy's Tacoma Gallery
let me know how much you want for the roof rack only..let me know

Old 10-18-2009, 10:35 PM   #13
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
hey...sorry to dig this up from the old...

but do you have the part numbers for the Yakima Rack

Old 06-10-2010, 05:42 PM   #14

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
WOW....Just saw someone bump this from the dead.

Updated SOLD!

Old 01-20-2011, 10:40 PM   #15
XwXRYANXwX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXwXRYANXwX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXwXRYANXwX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXwXRYANXwX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXwXRYANXwX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXwXRYANXwX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXwXRYANXwX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXwXRYANXwX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXwXRYANXwX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXwXRYANXwX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXwXRYANXwX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: IT
XwXRYANXwX's Tacoma Gallery
bump

Closed Thread