Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Bestop supertop camper shell for sale

Old 05-18-2009, 09:50 PM   #1
awhillia is on a distinguished road
awhillia's Tacoma Gallery
Bestop supertop camper shell for sale

Up for sale. $350 OBO PLUS SHIPPING

Used Bestop Supertop Camper shell. This is a nice canvas camper top with tinted windows to fit the 2005+ tacoma. it will fit the regular cab, extended cab, and double cab long bed. All parts are included along with complete installation instructions from the manufacturer. i do not have any pictures of it installed on my truck so i attached a bestop photo. i will provide pictures of the top on my garage floor if needed. feel free to ask questions.

the easiest way to contact me is through email.i can usually reply within 30 minutes or so. (unless its the middle of the night)
alexhilliard@yahoo.com

or call
704-351-7007

located in denver nc, ( near charlotte NC)

thanks
Alex
Attached Thumbnails
Bestop supertop camper shell for sale-bes-0180.jpg  
Old 05-22-2009, 06:38 AM   #2
325 obo.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap thats what im looking for do you want to trade me for my flipbak tonneau cover????
Old 05-22-2009, 06:06 PM   #4
sorry man. im not interested in any kind of cover for the rear of my truck. unless you have a wakesurf board then i dont really want to make any trades.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #5
Free!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 11:31 AM   #6
asudevil is on a distinguished road
asudevil's Tacoma Gallery
Your giving it away for FREE?!
Old 05-23-2009, 11:35 AM   #7
No i was just trying to lure you in to look at it. i cant believe no one has jumped on this. these thing cost almost 600 new. and i am selling it for 325.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
if it'd fit the SB i'd be on it
Old 05-23-2009, 12:38 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
X2! I've been looking for one

i know..and i've even got tires on here i'd trade for it if i could find one to fit a SB
Old 05-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #11
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
i want it.. but i cant afford it even at that low price thats why im trying to sell my tonneau cover!!! someone on here is looking at my cover and if they jump on it you can consider yours sold!
Old 06-29-2009, 10:27 AM   #12
indycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud of

Name: Ross
indycross's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the top?
Old 06-29-2009, 06:21 PM   #13
grammy is on a distinguished road
grammy's Tacoma Gallery
How big is this top when folded up and how much does it weigh?

Thanks
Old 06-30-2009, 02:08 AM   #14
yan's Tacoma Gallery
i cannot believe that this hasn't sold yet... at this price its a steal.. damn no one has money these days! ughh wish someone would pay me a decent price for mine hahah lmao!
Old 09-04-2009, 09:37 PM   #15
chtoy1 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
chtoy1's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have this top?
Old 09-04-2009, 09:57 PM   #16
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
X2! I've been looking for one
x3 I want one too
Old 11-24-2009, 12:49 AM   #17
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Still available?
Old 03-08-2011, 07:52 PM   #18
bilsht is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
bilsht's Tacoma Gallery
is it still avail?
Old 03-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #19
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
the op hasnt posted on this thread in almost 2 years.. im pretty sure its not still available. I would buy it in a second if it still was though..
Old 03-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #20
Indian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ashil
Indian Shifter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
the op hasnt posted on this thread in almost 2 years.. im pretty sure its not still available. I would buy it in a second if it still was though..
hehehhehehehehhehe