Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Quick fists and lower Billet Grill

Old 05-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #1
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Quick fists and lower Billet Grill

Have the following to part with. First off is the quick fists, the ones on the left (two) will fit a shovel. The one on the right is the large.
Selling the two smaller ones for $5 plus $3 shipping, and the large one for $5 and $3 shipping.

This is the lower billet grill for the 2nd gen's. I removed this when I put the new bumper on. This is a simple bolt on deal, no brain work needed. Looking to get $25 for it, as for shipping, I will wait to see when I take it to UPS. You will pay just for shipping.

I also have the bed rail blocks (5), look in the mod's section above if interested. They are alum with S.S. hardware. 2 blocks for $5, $3 shipping.
All prices are O.B.O. Can do paypal.
******small quick-fists SOLD******
Old 05-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
im interested in the clips