LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05-09 Tacoma DC Factory Stainless Steel Step Boards

Old 05-19-2009, 06:19 PM   #1
ElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ElectronMan's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05-09 Tacoma DC Factory Stainless Steel Step Boards

I have for sale a nearly brand new set of the factory polished Stainless Steel Step Boards for the 05-09 Tacoma Double Cabs. I have all brackets and mounting bolts. My truck currently has 2200 miles and these came off at about the 500 mile mark. They are in great condition and look brand new. PM if you have any questions.

I am located in the Augusta, Ga/Aiken, Sc area and I am willing to meet up if necessary.

$150 OBO

Old 05-26-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
ElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump for new price
Old 06-22-2009, 02:58 PM   #3

Ttt
Old 06-23-2009, 08:46 AM   #4
mr.ernst is on a distinguished road
Army: Information Systems Analyst
mr.ernst's Tacoma Gallery
Ship to LA?

Would you be willing to ship them to Louisiana? I'm currently stationed in Iraq or I'd swing by and pick them up.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:09 PM   #5
auart is on a distinguished road
Name: ART
auart's Tacoma Gallery
Still for Sale?

did these come from the Toyota dealer on your Truck? They look a little different than the Bars I looked at on a new Tacoma.
what year did they come off, 2008 or 2009 model?
Old 06-25-2009, 07:10 AM   #6
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
I too would be interested regarding having these shipped. Is paypal a payment option, if shipping is avail?
Old 07-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #7
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.ernst View Post
Would you be willing to ship them to Louisiana? I'm currently stationed in Iraq or I'd swing by and pick them up.
FWIW... This is a good guy to deal with. I just sold him something of mine. Quick payment, good communication.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:11 PM   #8
tpham1671 is on a distinguished road
tpham1671's Tacoma Gallery
Hi do you still have the Tacoma DC Factory Stainless Steel Step Boards. If you do pleases contact me at tpham1671@yahoo.com
Thank you