Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Old Style Toyota Emblem

Old 05-21-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
Smokey69 is on a distinguished road

Smokey69's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Old Style Toyota Emblem

Im putting a billet grill in my 00 tacoma and i want to put the old school toyota emblem in it instead of the stock one..
Old 05-28-2009, 07:09 PM   #2
Smokey69 is on a distinguished road

Smokey69's Tacoma Gallery
nobody has one laying around?
Old 05-28-2009, 07:13 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Are you talking about the one that says "TOYOTA" and came on FJ40s? Your best bet is ebay.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:17 PM   #4
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Are you talking about the one that says "TOYOTA" and came on FJ40s? Your best bet is ebay.
x2

my bf's brother has a 68 landcruiser... i offered a bribe that consists of makin him cookies for it, but he said no

how can anyone turn down cookies as a trade??
Old 05-28-2009, 07:17 PM   #5
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
^^ or a junkyard.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:36 PM   #6
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySteve View Post
^^ or a junkyard.
i bet someone could make some dam good $$ findin junked ones that are in good shape still. i seen on ebay one emblem was sellin for at least $28 + shippin

i gotta do this on the side and save me one
Old 05-29-2009, 04:10 AM   #7
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
i bet someone could make some dam good $$ findin junked ones that are in good shape still. i seen on ebay one emblem was sellin for at least $28 + shippin

i gotta do this on the side and save me one
Hmmmm. I needed something to do this weekened.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:57 AM   #8
ridin dirty

this is where anyone could get an old school toyota emblem for $28

http://www.sor.com/sor/result2.tam?rlk=5649184