Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Offer on bumper, opinions

Old 05-22-2009, 10:40 AM   #1
Desert Rat
AzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to all

AzPrerunner05's Tacoma Gallery
Offer on bumper, opinions

So I've had my rear chrome bumper on the local Craigslist for a couple weeks. Was asking $200 obo. Someone finally bit and offered $100, what do you peoples think? Could I hold out for more or should I take the money and run.

BTW the bumper is in fine condition other than the fact that it is Chrome
Old 05-22-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
Desert Rat
AzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to all

I only need the money to buy a replacement bumper.
I'll counter em then, my only concern is this is the only offer I've received, don't want to scare em away
Old 05-22-2009, 10:52 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzPrerunner05 View Post
I only need the money to buy a replacement bumper.
I'll counter em then, my only concern is this is the only offer I've received, don't want to scare em away
interested in shipping it? I'll give you $135 plus shipping.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
Desert Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
interested in shipping it? I'll give you $135 plus shipping.
Possibly, you have any idea what shipping would run on something this large? Could I go through usps or would I have to use ups or something?
Old 05-22-2009, 10:57 AM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Possibly, you have any idea what shipping would run on something this large? Could I go through usps or would I have to use ups or something?
I would think that you would have to go through UPS for that just to get the insurance. When we were shipping bicycles, I want to say it would cost about $50-120.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:01 AM   #7
Desert Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I would think that you would have to go through UPS for that just to get the insurance. When we were shipping bicycles, I want to say it would cost about $50-120.
alright I'll look into shipping it, you can't change my thread titles anymore though!
Any one know the weight of the bumper so I don't have to take it off yet?
Old 05-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #8
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
alright I'll look into shipping it, you can't change my thread titles anymore though!
Any one know the weight of the bumper so I don't have to take it off yet?
OK, I won't touch your thread title. That was close though! I almost changed it back.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:05 AM   #9
Desert Rat

Lol alright.
I'll pm you later today with the information.