Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2006 TRD SPORT wheels and tires!

Old 05-22-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
2006 TRD SPORT wheels and tires!

17in TRD Wheels wrapped in Dunlop Grandtreks 265/65/17

350 OBO plus 150 for shipping?

Wheels are not perfect had some bubling on the paint, probably from some idiot using wheel acid.. and the tires are about 60% maybe a little more tread left..

Here are more pics!

Old 05-22-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
PowTron is on a distinguished road
PowTron's Tacoma Gallery
If you become interested in just selling one of the Rims, then let me know...I need one for a spare.

I am in Colorado and would not need shipping.

Thanks!
Old 05-23-2009, 12:55 PM   #3
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
Not in colorado yet... and sorry i would prefer to sell as a set!
Old 05-23-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
comata08 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
comata08's Tacoma Gallery
how bad is the bubbling? 1-10, 10 being god-awful? Also, 150 to ship to 17403(pa). Thanks....lug nuts?
Old 05-23-2009, 09:01 PM   #5
yan's Tacoma Gallery
Bubbling is like a 3 and the 150 is just a standard price i thought i would go with and lug nutz go with!!!
Old 05-24-2009, 03:57 AM   #6
comata08 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
comata08's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for reply, let me sit on it a week, i'm looking at some fj wheels also but they might need adjustment for offset? I dunno crap about sizing wheels and don't trust toyota to give me correct answer! Ya know if there's any market for stock steel wheels?
Old 05-24-2009, 10:02 AM   #8
yan's Tacoma Gallery
depends how much you wanna spend but procomp actually makes a some steel wheels for 89 bux a pop that fit our trucks
Old 05-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #10
yan's Tacoma Gallery
Indianapolis, moving to colorado as soon as i sell my busa!
Old 05-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #11
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
im in dayton, would you be willing to meet half way?
Old 05-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #12
yan's Tacoma Gallery
400 bux meet you half way!!!
Old 05-26-2009, 07:45 AM   #13
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
If you make it to CO with these and want to seperate wheels and tires, Im in need of some tires.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:22 PM   #14
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
will you separate wheesl and tires since hoyal said he needs the tires and all i am really interested in are the wheels? if so how much?
Old 05-27-2009, 11:27 AM   #15
yan's Tacoma Gallery
I made a mistake on the the tire size its updated now! If you guys want me to seperate and you want to pay for shipping than let me know!

250 For the wheels/lugnuts MINUS the stems!
150 For the tires

Let me know!

Plus shipping... reason why so much more is cause i have to pay to get them dismounted and lug them around etc...
Old 05-27-2009, 11:43 AM   #16
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Can you find out what shipping to 80640 is for the tires? Or if you make it out here to CO any time soon can I pick them up
Old 05-27-2009, 11:49 AM   #17
yan's Tacoma Gallery
I wish i already was in CO! anyhow i did fedex home delivery quote and i guess on sizes and wieght 20lbs 4 packages at 25x25x8 43 bux so 50 dollars shipped would work if in case my calculations are correct!
Old 05-27-2009, 11:52 AM   #18

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Hm. Do you know when abouts you would be getting to CO. Because Im looking at buying some Mud tires tonight, but would like to have a diff set of tires just to have. Which Grandtreks are they?
Old 05-27-2009, 11:53 AM   #19
yan's Tacoma Gallery
will check when i get home for ya on all the numbers and specs on the tires!
Old 06-03-2009, 12:26 PM   #20
yan's Tacoma Gallery
these wheels and tires are still for sale... ill be in CO in 2 weeks by the way... woohooo finally