Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Baltimore Md. - Okole, Bed Mat, Floor mats

Old 05-24-2009, 06:36 AM   #1
HDGreyRider is on a distinguished road
HDGreyRider's Tacoma Gallery
Front Wet Okoles and Long Bed mat 6'

So these are on EBay - 2 bids so they will sell.
http://offer.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/...m=250435095695

edit: When removing the passenger seat cover it was stuck in the reclining
gears. there is small tearing on both sides. Nothing that would run and totally not visible when installed.
Pictures included:

Sorry, Bed Mat, Floor mats, rear seat covers and NEO Ipod adapter are sold!!!!
Old 05-24-2009, 06:55 AM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
copy the image tag and it should show up bud.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:44 AM   #3
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the floor liners. PM me for where to send the money. I'll get a money order sent off asap. They are the front and back in grey..correct?
Old 05-24-2009, 09:05 AM   #4
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!
navyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

navyrt's Tacoma Gallery
Will that I-pod adapter work with the stock, single disk, non-sat radio head unit? If so I'll take it!!!
Old 05-24-2009, 09:38 AM   #5
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
Name: Matt
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
i am interested in the bed mat any pic of it
Old 05-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #6
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Pm replied
Old 05-24-2009, 07:35 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
think that mat would fit a first gen?
Old 05-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
think that mat would fit a first gen?
Sorry, Not sure. I doubt it.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #9
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
I will have you the money and label shipped off Tuesday for the weathertechs. Post office is closed tomorrow for memorial day. Thanks for the help.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:50 PM   #10
mick6 is on a distinguished road

mick6's Tacoma Gallery
navyrt takin the i pod adapter? If not I will if it works for a 08 single CD head unit
Old 05-25-2009, 08:09 PM   #11
I believe he is. I gotta call and see about getting a cable for it - then we'll work it out. If it falls thru I'll PM you. thanks!
Old 05-25-2009, 09:44 PM   #12
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
how much shipped for the bed mat? If its not to bad, id take it
Old 05-26-2009, 06:41 PM   #13
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent for weathertechs through paypal.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:21 AM   #15
**Bump**
Old 05-29-2009, 07:16 PM   #16
**Bumpity**
Old 05-30-2009, 06:00 PM   #17
ToyJoe is on a distinguished road
ToyJoe's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the front covers if I pick them up. I live in Baltimore,MD
Thanks Joe
Old 05-31-2009, 11:04 AM   #18
on ebay - 2 bids they will sell

Bid there if you're interested.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #19
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mats... They look great. Thanks.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:54 AM   #20
Cool! Glad you're happy with them.