Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtb.....one stock wheel off an 01-04 tacoma 6 lug

Old 05-27-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
wtb.....one stock wheel off an 01-04 tacoma 6 lug

title says it all. i want one to replace one of my wheels that has bad road rash and doesnt wanna balance too good with a tire anymore. this is the style wheel im looking for...................

best pic i have of the wheel im looking for.

anyone have one they wanna get rid of on the cheap thats in pretty good shape??
Old 05-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i have a brand new black steel wheel,16x7, 6 lug, that i can trade for it also if anyone is interested.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
blkcoma32 will become famous soon enough

blkcoma32's Tacoma Gallery
Do u know where i can find a black plain steel wheel like u have, i need a spare!
Old 05-27-2009, 06:27 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkcoma32 View Post
Do u know where i can find a black plain steel wheel like u have, i need a spare!
try ebay....thats where i got it from. if i cant find someone with the wheel im looking for in a trade type deal.........i may sell you my extra one.

i really need an alloy to replace the one thats road rashed. it'd make a good spare also...for wheeling.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:33 PM   #5
blkcoma32 will become famous soon enough

blkcoma32's Tacoma Gallery
cool man, let me know
Old 06-02-2009, 01:24 PM   #6
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Found this on craigslist... $120 for all four..i think..
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/1201922958.html

Let me know if you want them...The guys only about 15 mins away...
Shipping gonna suck though...
Old 06-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Found this on craigslist... $120 for all four..i think..
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/1201922958.html

Let me know if you want them...The guys only about 15 mins away...
Shipping gonna suck though...
hey Noe.......i appreciate it bro. i dont really think im gonna need another wheel now, unless i get it just to replace the one that has some road rash. i think i have fixed my vibe problems that i have been having......its mostly the reason i wanted an extra. im still gonna keep my eyes open for one, but i dont really need all 4.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:52 PM   #8
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hey Noe.......i appreciate it bro. i dont really think im gonna need another wheel now, unless i get it just to replace the one that has some road rash. i think i have fixed my vibe problems that i have been having......its mostly the reason i wanted an extra. im still gonna keep my eyes open for one, but i dont really need all 4.
cool, Glad you fixed the vibe issues.... Was just not balanced right?
Old 06-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #9

Quote:
cool, Glad you fixed the vibe issues.... Was just not balanced right?
well......last night i replaced both my cv axles...............the ones that came out were floppy and worn out as all hell. the new ones were alot stiffer, but moved freely. so i got them on and drove to work today.....2 interstates,both ways to and from, and all i had was normal road feeling. no vibes/shakes as before....especially thru the steering wheel. seems to me that one or both of the cv's were outta balance and that was causing the majority of the vibes i was having.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
well......last night i replaced both my cv axles...............the ones that came out were floppy and worn out as all hell. the new ones were alot stiffer, but moved freely. so i got them on and drove to work today.....2 interstates,both ways to and from, and all i had was normal road feeling. no vibes/shakes as before....especially thru the steering wheel. seems to me that one or both of the cv's were outta balance and that was causing the majority of the vibes i was having.
ah... glad that took care of it Hopefully its taken care for a while
Old 06-02-2009, 02:01 PM   #11

Quote:
ah... glad that took care of it Hopefully its taken care for a while
do doubt dude....i friggin hate shakes/vibration while im on the interstate!!