WTB: Black Rear Bumper

Old 05-28-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
Rookie Member
BGreene will become famous soon enoughBGreene will become famous soon enough

Name: Brandon
BGreene's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BGreene
WTB: Black Rear Bumper

I am looking for a stock black rear bumper to fit a 2008 Taco. I live in GA and would like to find one reasonably close.

Anyone know of one??
Old 05-28-2009, 12:11 PM   #2
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump for you.

I'm hoping somebody responds to you w/ "you can get them cheap [here]" or something b/c I'm looking for a black bumper as well.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #4
The Not So New guy
ComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura about

Name: Drew
ComaTosin's Tacoma Gallery
if you have your chrome one i know a guy who can paint it for you. he did mine and it looks great. painted some other stuff for me as well so i could not be sure of the price but he is always really reasonable.
he sandblasted and painted/cleared. looks great.
he is in the west end ATL.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:15 PM   #5
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaTosin View Post
if you have your chrome one i know a guy who can paint it for you. he did mine and it looks great. painted some other stuff for me as well so i could not be sure of the price but he is always really reasonable.
he sandblasted and painted/cleared. looks great.
he is in the west end ATL.
Have any pictures? How much was it?
Old 05-28-2009, 01:35 PM   #6
The Not So New guy
ComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura about

i can take some pics. looks just like any other BSP bumper though. i am VERY picky about my truck and i was happy with his job. I have been using this guy for years.

He did a bunch of stuff for me including the camper shell and we priced it all together. i would guess it would run about $150-200. i can give him a call for you to be sure if your serious or i could pass his number to you.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #7
The Not So New guy

here is the only pic i have of it. not sure if this will work. got it from my iphone. i suck at uploading stuff...
Attached Thumbnails
WTB: Black Rear Bumper-photo.jpg  
Old 05-28-2009, 02:34 PM   #8
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaTosin View Post
here is the only pic i have of it. not sure if this will work. got it from my iphone. i suck at uploading stuff...
pretty good match!
Old 05-28-2009, 04:31 PM   #9
The Not So New guy

i would say it is perfect, i have looked from all angles etc.