Old 05-28-2009, 06:23 PM   #1
gvidas is on a distinguished road
gvidas's Tacoma Gallery
Hood Swap, scoop for no-scoop

It's going to dgerm.

Further bulletins as events warrant.

Thanks.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:24 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Are you going to be near DC or NC. I will trade you in a heardbeat
Old 05-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
dibbs if you are
Old 05-28-2009, 06:40 PM   #4
Texas Edition
TXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really nice

Name: Dean
TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
I have a white non-scoop hood for trade in the Dallas area...but doesn't sound like you be by this area any time soon.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #5
Edrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
Edrin55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvidas View Post
I have a 2007 accesscab V6 (white) with the hood scoop.

I'd like to trade for a matching, fitting hood without the scoop.

Any interest?

Presently in Oregon, driving back to the east coast in a few weeks, so pretty much any location could be made to work, although I would prefer northern.

(yeah, that's a silly angle considering the topic, but I had the photo kicking around. I'll take more if anyone would like.)
Howdy...... just my $.02....... I think you should give it to "DGERM". DGERM has done a lot for the fellow members on here (PopnLock Group Buy), he's a hard working student, and you both have white Tacomas. You guys could just meet up half way or something. That's it. Goodluck all..... Peace
Old 05-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #7
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Dgerm is the man.

We have a lot in common it seems by reading his post. And since i'm pretty cool I'm sure he is as well.

Old 05-28-2009, 07:05 PM   #8
gvidas's Tacoma Gallery
I'll actually be in DC, and then in NC, and have some friends I should visit in Richmond.

My question is, how interchangeable are the hoods? Mine measures 39.5" (side, straight line corner point to corner point) by 59.5" (front edge, corner to corner). If it'll work and vice versa, it's a deal.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #9
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll actually be in DC, and then in NC, and have some friends I should visit in Richmond.

My question is, how interchangeable are the hoods? Mine measures 39.5" (side, straight line corner point to corner point) by 59.5" (front edge, corner to corner). If it'll work and vice versa, it's a deal.
any 05+ will be the same size...also, where in NC are ya headed to?
Old 05-28-2009, 07:10 PM   #10
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yes I have a 2007 access cab in super white. I am at school in SW VA but can easily return home to northern VA. Just let me know when you will be in town. I can meet you in DC or richmond even NC if its semi-close
Old 05-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #11
gvidas's Tacoma Gallery
Done.

I'll be around VA the last week of June / first parts of July, plans still up in the air. I'll drop a line when I know more.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:24 PM   #12
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Done.

I'll be around VA the last week of June / first parts of July, plans still up in the air. I'll drop a line when I know more.
Sounds good, the only complication I for see is that I have a final exam on July 3rd and July 6th (friday and monday) but that weekend I am free and pretty much every other
Old 05-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #13
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
i will trade with you..but im in so cal ...you should come down the 101
Old 05-28-2009, 08:17 PM   #14
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
WOWWW Dgerm you luckyyy luckky guy
Old 05-28-2009, 08:39 PM   #15
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
dammit! if only my truck had wings!!
Old 05-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #16
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
if dgerm doesnt get it, I want it! Give it to a fellow oregonian! I'd drive somewhere like eugene, or up the coast somewhere, or wherever to meet ya. Let me know. I could do this soon.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:52 PM   #17
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
if dgerm doesnt get it, I want it! Give it to a fellow oregonian! I'd drive somewhere like eugene, or up the coast somewhere, or wherever to meet ya. Let me know. I could do this soon.
no! u cant get it!! make yur own fab boy!!
Old 05-28-2009, 10:52 PM   #18
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
dammit to hell
Old 05-29-2009, 10:46 AM   #20
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
I still wish I was able to get a scooped hood for my Gen1... Damn It!!