Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 17" Sport Rims with Tires.

Old 05-29-2009, 06:46 AM   #1
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
FS: 17" Sport Rims with Tires.

I have a set of 4 stock 17" sport rims for sale. ~45k miles when they came off. Guestimate 20% treadlife left on the tires, which IIRC are the stock 265 Duelers. Wheels appear in good shape. Average wear. Buyer can view them in Astoria, Oregon, I prefer not to have to ship. For more information, PM me. Asking $300

edit: No TPMS included.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:12 PM   #5
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
ok its fine never mind i found out i need a diff. width for the tires i have
Old 06-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Its not impossible to ship. Yep its a pain in the butt, but I do happen to have the boxes my new wheels came in, so I guess they're packaged and ready to go if you really want them that bad, but I figure you could probably find the same deal local to you.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:27 PM   #8
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
what about just the rims?
Old 06-21-2009, 12:47 AM   #9
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
what about just the rims?
If you want just the rims, I may be able to manage, you would be third in line at the moment. 2nd in line offer for JUST the rims is 250 shipped. Beat the offer and you can take 2nd in line
Old 06-21-2009, 06:12 AM   #10
BLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
BLKSR5TACO's Tacoma Gallery
any pics?
Old 06-21-2009, 06:26 AM   #11
snjkid372 is on a distinguished road
snjkid372's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have the all four TPMS
Old 06-21-2009, 11:11 AM   #12
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
TPMS transferred over to my new wheels. No TPMS, sorry.

The only pic I have of them is when they were mounted on my new tires. This photo was shot two days before they were taken off. As of now they sit in storage.

Theres nothing wrong with them. I will have my family who would be shipping them take a careful look over them before shipment to ensure there is no damages, but when I had them on, I took good care of them. Corrosion//pitting was not apparent.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:54 PM   #13
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Okay well I need to update anyone interested in these wheels. I just got some pictures last night (they are not currently in my posession) and they aren't in the great condition I thought they were. There is the typical pitting on these boys. Leading edges of the spokes. The aluminum surface is fine, minor road rash.