LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD double din headunit

Old 05-29-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
itsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to all

itsmyturn's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD double din headunit

selling my pioneer double din headunit. i am now taking a different route in my stereo system and need a 3 way active headunit, so i'm selling my pioneer. here's a link to the specs:

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130AVHP...=detailed_info

i'm looking to get what i paid for it. i only took it out of the box for test fitment. it has not been powered on or anything, practically brand new. looking for $350 local pickup from victorville, ca. if you want it shipped buyer will have to pay shipping. i also have a metra dash kit for sale also, looking to get $25 for that. the unit includes the ipod cable also. i have 100% feedback on ebay, so i'm honest on making sure i'm not selling junk. the only trades i'll consider is a new alpine cda-9887.

Old 05-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Can we get some pics of the face?
Old 05-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
itsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to all

best i could do with the camera at work. have not powered it up yet. i can take better ones when i get home.

Old 05-30-2009, 12:38 PM   #4

to the top
Old 05-30-2009, 12:57 PM   #5
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 05-31-2009, 04:39 PM   #6

bump and will throw in the metra dash kit for no charge
Old 06-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #7

bump
Old 06-02-2009, 11:31 AM   #8
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
wish i can take that off your hands. guess i'll have to wait till next week and see how much money i have left from my paycheck.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #9

bump
Old 06-04-2009, 02:42 PM   #10
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
is that a flipout, or is it perminately out?
Old 06-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #11

double din, flat in the dash like a factory one.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:48 PM   #13

i am including the dash kit.if you are serious i can wire it up before shipping to ensure it's plug and play
Old 06-04-2009, 04:15 PM   #14
The H
BringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Swingin with the Wing
Name: Ryan
BringbackSnacks's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BringbackSnacks Send a message via Yahoo to BringbackSnacks
Im a total noob when it comes too installs/vehicles that sort of thing, are you 100% this will fit in a 2009 taco? and im in Burbank,CA so id be wanting it shipped i suppose. also is it flat or flip out? i am a very serious buyer.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:27 PM   #15

it is flat not a flip out. being a noob doesn't mean you can't install it yourself. install is pretty straight forward with the hardest part being wiring for a back-up camera if you wanted one. other then that if your not running any seperate amps it's all gravy.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:34 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackSnacks View Post
Im a total noob when it comes too installs/vehicles that sort of thing, are you 100% this will fit in a 2009 taco? and im in Burbank,CA so id be wanting it shipped i suppose. also is it flat or flip out? i am a very serious buyer.
as long as you don't have the factory jbl system
Old 06-04-2009, 09:23 PM   #17
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
interested, but have the jbl system and backup camera, let me think, trying to sell my nerf bars on here, so i am waiting for money.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:09 PM   #18

jbl system needs a different interface harness then the regular setup. other then that i believe it's the same
Old 06-05-2009, 08:05 AM   #19
The H
BringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Swingin with the Wing
Name: Ryan
BringbackSnacks's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BringbackSnacks Send a message via Yahoo to BringbackSnacks
Well i have whatever the stock system is in a 2009 Double cab, wit hthe backup camera on the tailgate, if this thing does work on it, im interested in buying the item, as for the nerf bars, do u have a picture of it? ill possibly be wanting those also.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:07 AM   #20
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ocal-only.html