Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toyota OEM Aluminum Skid plate

Old 05-30-2009, 10:14 AM   #1
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota OEM Aluminum Skid plate

I've decided to take my Toyota OEM skid plate off, simply because I'm tired of looking at it. It's clean, no dents or scars, and comes with the two bolts needed to mount it (not pictured).

$80 + Shipping takes it.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:20 AM   #2
kingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the rough
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
how much is shipping to 39564?
Old 05-30-2009, 10:26 AM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll go check with UPS later on today, and I'll have a quote to you before 7pm.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:38 AM   #4
Mob it
nicoolasm is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
nicoolasm's Tacoma Gallery
you didnt like the way it looked?
Old 05-30-2009, 10:39 AM   #5
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoolasm View Post
you didnt like the way it looked?
I did, but I just want a different look for the front end.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:30 AM   #6
Mob it
ok well if you ups can you check 92808 also?
Old 05-30-2009, 11:32 AM   #7
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
shipping to 79936?
Old 05-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #8
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoolasm View Post
ok well if you ups can you check 92808 also?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
shipping to 79936?
I'll be sure to get quotes for you guys too.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #9
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I'll be sure to get quotes for you guys too.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:13 PM   #10
Mob it
ya thank you
Old 05-30-2009, 12:17 PM   #11
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
you can just go to ups.com to find the shipping rates...just put in approx how much it weighs..
Old 05-30-2009, 12:24 PM   #12
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
you can just go to ups.com to find the shipping rates...just put in approx how much it weighs..
I have to go to the grocery store anyway and the UPS store is right next to it. And I want to get people precise quotes for this odd shaped item. I also need a box for it. Even though it does require me loading the skid up, it's actually combining trips into town.

Plus I can't guess how much it weighs. My guess is less than 20 pounds, and Ups.com doesn't have an option for that.
Old 05-30-2009, 04:59 PM   #13
Bourbon

To everyone who asked, shipping quotes have been PM'd.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:01 PM   #14
Bourbon

Lowered Price!

I bang my knee on this every time I sit at the table to eat, buy this and help me save my knee!
Old 06-06-2009, 08:45 AM   #15
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
What's the new lowered price? Shipping to 26554?
Old 06-06-2009, 09:01 AM   #16
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Lowered Price!

I bang my knee on this every time I sit at the table to eat, buy this and help me save my knee!
Sent you private message.....zip code 28226.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:06 AM   #17
Bourbon

$80 is the lowered price...

And I'll check shipping on Monday morning for all who have asked, and will make available in the order in which I have been contacted.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:52 AM   #18
Uncharted is on a distinguished road

Uncharted's Tacoma Gallery
Might as well put me on the list if the others pass. PM sent
Old 06-06-2009, 11:53 AM   #19
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like it. Sent you a PM. Can you take PayPal? BTW, how many miles did you have it on for?
Old 06-06-2009, 11:59 AM   #20
Bourbon

I do take Paypal, and it was on for about 25K. And I'll send pics sometime near the end of the weekend.