Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

BRAND NEW Spidertrax Spacers!!! Set of 4

Old 05-30-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
BRAND NEW Spidertrax Spacers!!! Set of 4

Are you tired of waiting for Spidertrax or some other company to ship your spacers? Well then buy mine! These have NEVER been installed on any vehicle, and one of the two boxes hasn't even been opened! I only opened one to take the picture. Being brand new, all hardware is included. I will not split these up.

Sold

Old 05-30-2009, 10:37 AM   #2
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
fuckkkkkkkkkk i want these
Old 05-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGuy05 View Post
fuckkkkkkkkkk i want these
Then buy them!
Old 05-30-2009, 12:33 PM   #4
TacoMOnster07 is a splendid one to beholdTacoMOnster07 is a splendid one to beholdTacoMOnster07 is a splendid one to beholdTacoMOnster07 is a splendid one to beholdTacoMOnster07 is a splendid one to beholdTacoMOnster07 is a splendid one to behold
TacoMOnster07's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TacoMOnster07
I'm interested, what size are those 1.25?
Old 05-30-2009, 12:58 PM   #5
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMOnster07 View Post
I'm interested, what size are those 1.25?
Yes they are.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:13 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent !
Old 05-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #7
Bourbon

PM's with shipping quotes replied.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:48 AM   #8
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
Did you sell them? If not Ill but them
Old 05-31-2009, 08:57 AM   #9
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtrMcGavin View Post
Did you sell them? If not Ill but them
You're third on the list. I'll let everyone know by tomorrow what the score is.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:04 PM   #10
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
4x4groupbuy.com has them in stock ready to shipped. i only paid 198 total for all 4 shipped to my door incase others in line wanna get it cheaper. i ordered on thursday and is arriving tomorrow
Old 05-31-2009, 12:09 PM   #11
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
didn't you just get these?
Old 06-01-2009, 07:51 PM   #12
Bourbon

Sold pending payment.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #13
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
4x4groupbuy.com has them in stock ready to shipped. i only paid 198 total for all 4 shipped to my door incase others in line wanna get it cheaper. i ordered on thursday and is arriving tomorrow
Where? I only saw the ones for the previous generation of tacomas
Old 06-02-2009, 07:55 PM   #14
hsc001 will become famous soon enoughhsc001 will become famous soon enough

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
in the unlikely chance you still have the spacers, i would like to buy them. I only need one set but ill buy both.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #15
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
North Ridge 4x4 has these spidertrax wheel spacers in stock as I just purchased a set today cheaper than this price with free shipping.

Tel: (360) 340-0282
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm PST

Email Us
Sales & Service: sales@northridge4x4.com
Website Issues/Suggestions: www.northridge4x4.com

Burtman Industries also has one set left in stock at this time.

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoo...spider_95_08_u

If you call spidertrax they will provide you with dealers contact info of who has them in stock currently.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #16
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoskim how bad is it to jump your truck with these spacers. cause every now and then i do but i don't want to mess up anything buy jumping my truck with spacers.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:05 PM   #17
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellosa89 View Post
Tacoskim how bad is it to jump your truck with these spacers. cause every now and then i do but i don't want to mess up anything buy jumping my truck with spacers.
i still haven't installed my spacers yet. im gonna be doin it on friday, but if the tires stick out too much then im gonna take them off. but i dont think its too bad unless u really huck it where ur gonna break ur fenders. u just might get some scrapage. sounds worse than what it really is
Old 06-04-2009, 04:15 PM   #18
Bourbon

Sold.