This is a great deck if you enjoy clear music with lots of audio options including a 3-band equalizer, six RCA outputs (front, rear and sub), remote control and more. It's really a SQ unit and is a cheap upgrade for anyone looking to get rid of the factory HU. You can get an iPod cable from Pioneer for this and it is compatible with the factory steering wheel controls if you get the right adapter.
I'm asking $65 shipped with tracking information.
The head unit is guaranteed to work or your money back.
Here are the specs:
- CD receiver with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- detachable, fold-down face with Organic EL display and soft-key variable controls
- Easy EQ — five preset EQ curves with 3-band tone adjustment
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs burned with MP3s and WMAs
- Supertuner IIID
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- Satellite radio controls (XM or SIRIUS subscription, tuner, antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal) — service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories
- CD changer controls
- MOSFET50 internal amp
- RCA Outputs: 3 pair (Front, Rear, Sub/Non-Fading)
- Low-pass and high-pass filters
- Wireless remote
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 94 dB
- FM sensitivity 9 dBf
- Faceplate SecurityDetachable Remote ControlYes Peak Power Output50 watts x 4 channels RMS Power Output22 watts x 4 channels Preamp RCA OutputsN/A Preamp Voltage2.2 volts Built-In Equalizer3 Band -- Easy EQ Display ColorN/A Button ColorGreen CD Signal-to-Noise94 dB