Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Officially Selling My Truck

Old 06-01-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Officially Selling My Truck

$19,500 Listed
For TW Members $19,000!

Hey guys!

I am officially selling my truck and have it priced to sell! Priced under KBB and KBB doesn't have boxes to check off for all my upgrades!

2008 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner Access Cab White SR5 Package #2

Exterior: Front 3" lift OME Coils w/ Bilstein 5100 Shocks Rear 1.5" lift add a leaf kit w/ Bilstein 5100 Shocks as well. Rims are 16" Raceline Renegade Black 6's with Nitto Terra Grappler Tires 265/75/16. The tires have only 5k miles on them. Full Gibson Exhaust paired with the TRD Cold Air Intake system. Trail Gear Sliders along each side of the truck give it that tough look. HID Xenon headlights and foglights which come with extra bulbs. Front window in-channel vent visors. Rubber Bed Mat. Now for the

Interior: Weathertech All-weather floor mats front and back. Pioneer Avic-Z3 Navigation system w/ XM radio for life plus XM NavTraffic. Pioneer Ipod Adapter for easy interface on screen. Pioneer Bluetooth with Mic. 20% tint on the front windows to match the factory tinted rear windows. Now for Security: Viper 5002 2-way Remote Alarm System with Tilt Sensors.

This truck is in Excellent condition! I have maintained all oil changes at exactly 5k miles using Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic oil. All required maintenance was done on time if not early. Truck was washed every weekend along with clay bar and waxing. Seating surfaces are in perfect condition along with perfect carpet no stains. Exterior has no scratches. Reason for selling is because I need a full size truck.

The truck just hit 40k miles today.

Please if you are interested PM me or reply to the thread.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:25 AM   #2
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh what a shame. Your truck was beautiful. Good luck with the sale.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:45 AM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Good luck with the sale. Shouldn't you add a few pics to this thread and have it moved to the selling forum though?
Old 06-02-2009, 08:21 AM   #4
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Yea I will try and get some pics up.. Can I have an admin move this to the for sale section please? Thank you!
Old 06-02-2009, 08:25 AM   #5

Here is a pic before I did the sliders and the black vinyl on my bumper.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:34 AM   #6
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Unless someone wants to buy your truck with the mods on it, typically, in a private party sale, you're not going to get much return (if any) on your mods. You're better off taking them off, returning your truck back to stock, and then sell the parts separately.

Good luck with your sale. Your truck is/was NICE!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:06 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2150 View Post
Unless someone wants to buy your truck with the mods on it, typically, in a private party sale, you're not going to get much return (if any) on your mods. You're better off taking them off, returning your truck back to stock, and then sell the parts separately.

Good luck with your sale. Your truck is/was NICE!!!
Well it is priced under kbb without upping the price for navigation, xm for life, exhaust, intake etc. So I don't mind selling it without getting my mods money back. I think priced similar to stock trucks will make this a much better of a deal.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:50 AM   #8
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Well it is priced under kbb without upping the price for navigation, xm for life, exhaust, intake etc. So I don't mind selling it without getting my mods money back. I think priced similar to stock trucks will make this a much better of a deal.
Hopefully it's a smooth sale! What are you getting to replace it?
Old 06-02-2009, 11:03 AM   #9
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Hey r u intrested in selling your sliders? Are they bolt on or welded? You could send them with my lights
Old 06-02-2009, 11:16 AM   #10

Sorry no parting out . They are welded on anyways lol
Old 06-02-2009, 12:26 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2150 View Post
Hopefully it's a smooth sale! What are you getting to replace it?
Thanks man I hope so. I'm getting a supercrew f150 full size bed.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:29 PM   #13
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is beautiful!
I likey a lot
wish you the best in your sale slimcubby & the with the new fullsize! Bumpage!
Old 06-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #15
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Best of luck with the sale!

See you in a few years when you realize you made a mistake with the Ford!
Old 06-02-2009, 05:40 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
What a shame beautiful truck. Will you still hang out with us here? Promise not to give you too much hassel about the new truck.
I will still be around for sure! I am still part of the Toyota family my fiance drives a Corolla.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #18

I made a decission... I have the truck listed everywhere else for $19,500. But if someone from TacomaWorld buys it or someone referred from here I will give a $500 discount!

So anybody from here you will get it for $19,000!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 07:54 PM   #19

I wonder if an admin could place this on the front page for maximum exposure???
Old 06-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #20
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
im sure he would ...for another 500 in his pocket