Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

The infamous tire gate!

Old 06-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #1
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
The infamous tire gate!

Well.... Im going a different route and because i open my tail gate almost everyday, this is starting to become very annoying... Selling the tire gate for 500 bux OBO plus shipping...

Thanks,

Yan

yvolodarsky@me.com

and... for information from the companies website about the product!
http://www.tiregate.com/hg_series_0.shtml
Old 06-02-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I always thought it would look cool if you had a matching rim with some nice off-road-tread tires!
Old 06-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #3
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
Well i was still planning on it.. but its just not as convenient as i thought... still a very cool products for sure..
Old 06-02-2009, 12:31 PM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
good luck selling it here LOL...
Old 06-02-2009, 01:59 PM   #5
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you...

Didn't you get that thing for super-cheap or free? I can't remember exactly (and I'm not going to look for the thread), but I thought you said it was hella cheap.

EDIT: It was bugging me so I went back and found it. You did get it for free... $500 is going to be quite a profit, huh?
Old 06-02-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
yan's Tacoma Gallery
money is not going to me... its going to my dad and he paid for it and doesnt want it... so i either rock it or i sell if for him!
Old 06-02-2009, 02:16 PM   #7
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha. Well good luck to you. Another free bump for you.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #8
yan's Tacoma Gallery
they do look good on suv's though! and i think it would look better on my truck with a camper shell and a matching wheel and tire! thanks for the free bumps!
Old 06-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #9
yan's Tacoma Gallery
bump... still available

and some more info!

Carry an Over Size Spare Tire by Utilizing Your 2" Hitch Receiver!
(May interfere with back-up video and/or sensors) This new swing-away spare tire carrier mounts to your 2" (Class III or greater) receiver in minutes. The HitchGate is perfect for SUVs, Jeeps, vans and pickup trucks. It opens wide to allow full access to the vehicle's cargo space. This tough universal tire carrier allows you to carry up to a 40" spare tire while maintaining the vehicle's ground clearance, cargo space, and minimal change to your departure angles. The HitchGate simply slides directly into your 2" tow receiver. Tighten our exclusive "Wedge Lock" draw bolt, install your hitch cross pin and you're ready to go!
• MIG welded tubular construction – 2” diameter heavy wall steel tube combined with 2"x4" and 2"x3" heavy wall cross braces for the ultimate in durability and an aggressive off-road look.

• Every HitchGate is powder coated with black polyester semi-gloss and is equipped with zinc plated hardware for long lasting performance in extreme conditions.
• Grade 8 high-strength bolts
• Single latching pin with high shear strength rating to ensure your TireGate stays on and in place when you need it to most.
• Unique Wedge Lock system to prevent movement or rocking inside the hitch.
• 150 lb cargo capacity
Available Lug Patterns

• Theft resistant
• Made in the USA – To maintain the highest level of quality and craftsmanship, all products are designed and fabricated in the United States.
• Our innovative design is engineered to maximize your truck’s cargo space while maintaining the level of quality that you won’t find on any other hitch carrier product.
• Available for most vehicle makes and models with 2" receivers.
• Ready to install a Hi-Lift jack with optional bolt kit (p/n: HL60000).
• Lighted license plate relocation kit available (p/n: LPR2010).
• This product meets the requirements for a SAE Class IV coupling classification. Max. vertical tongue weight of this product is 750 lbs. Maximum towing weight attached to this product is 7500 lbs.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #10
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
i think You will have to pay someone to take that thing of your hands
Old 06-21-2009, 11:56 AM   #11
yan's Tacoma Gallery
lol... someone might have an suv that could use one!?
Old 06-21-2009, 12:07 PM   #12
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
I'd put the white letters out for faster sale...
Old 06-21-2009, 12:13 PM   #13
yan's Tacoma Gallery
lol nice
Old 06-21-2009, 02:36 PM   #14
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Bump for you...

Didn't you get that thing for super-cheap or free? I can't remember exactly (and I'm not going to look for the thread), but I thought you said it was hella cheap.

EDIT: It was bugging me so I went back and found it. You did get it for free... $500 is going to be quite a profit, huh?
it doesnt matter what he paid for it.since he got it for free,that doesnt mean you get it for free.
would you give it away if you could make a few bucks?
Old 06-22-2009, 05:33 AM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i think if you had a 37" tire to cover most of it it wouldnt look that bad. i have a cap and think it would look better with that kind of set up. shit i wish i had 37" tires on my junk.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #16
Harrison_004 is on a distinguished road
Name: Keith
Harrison_004's Tacoma Gallery
im going to get the pree runner style one. iv done alot of research on them and they look sick. and other good website to look at for things for sale is race_dezert.com its based out of cali but they have alot of parts for tacomas on there. that where i found my truck. the style your showing looks like major poo!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:52 PM   #17
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
its a nice concept but these things look like poo,
X2 waiting for someone to say it. Not a fan on a truck. Maybe an suv.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:40 AM   #18
yan's Tacoma Gallery
this thing has been gone for awhile a few months... actually sold it on craigslist for 450 bux to a guy that needed a spare for his rv but still wanted to utilize his hitch...