Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB '06-09 front bumper cover/mud flap

Old 06-02-2009, 05:07 PM   #1
Monster Taco
cookm82 is on a distinguished road
cookm82's Tacoma Gallery
WTB '06-09 front bumper cover/mud flap

Need bumper cover and left (driver) mud flap for '06 Tacoma w/sprt pkg. Have some deep scratches and thought might be easier to replace than fix. send prices or ideas as to replacements. Thanks.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
Monster Taco
cookm82's Tacoma Gallery
???
Old 06-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #3
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
You might want to post what color you are looking for.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:26 PM   #5
Monster Taco
cookm82's Tacoma Gallery
will take any color as long as it is clean, but silver streak mica would be preferred. In chicago area, but will pay for shipping if the price is right!
Old 06-08-2009, 01:40 PM   #7
Monster Taco
cookm82's Tacoma Gallery
tks for help, but just need cover, I have hardware and lights. I guess if they wanted to part out would be nice, but if were my bumper I'd leave as is...
looking to spend around $200 (a new one is $225 + paint here)...
Old 06-19-2009, 12:31 PM   #8
Monster Taco
cookm82's Tacoma Gallery
still looking...
Old 06-22-2009, 11:42 PM   #9
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
still needing a mud flap?
Old 06-23-2009, 12:17 AM   #11
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
this thread is going no where. I made him an offer for a "front bumper cover" and he never replies. Do you want this shit or not because i need this crap out of my garage ASAP
You're right, that was a good deal. Too bad it's not white, otherwise I'd buy it. I'm getting mine painted soon though.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:06 AM   #12
Monster Taco
cookm82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
i have mine, $150 + shipping, its BSP.
sorry bout that, thought I did reply. It is a good deal, however I got a new dealer bumper here for $175 and found some one to prime/paint for cheap. Your bumper has a little to much work to clean and paint. Wish it was silver, than I would do it!

Unless the mudflap is super cheap, I might just take the other one off??? I hear they break alot anyway...
How much did you want for front left flap?
Old 06-23-2009, 09:29 AM   #13
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Personally, I would say just take the other one off but if you really wanted it I would say five bucks and shipping since it is pretty much just laying around my house with no use at all.