Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

(4) BFG AT KO Tires for sale (285/75/16) SOCAL

Old 06-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #1
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
(4) BFG AT KO Tires for sale (285/75/16) SOCAL

I am selling my BFG AT KO tires. Have about 25,000 miles on them, probably about 40 percent tread left on them. I have new KM2's going on This Thursday. Need these gone. Looking for $250 Local Pickup.I am located in La Verne, CA. Here is a pic from this last weekend

Old 06-02-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck, me likey
Old 06-03-2009, 12:38 AM   #3
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
might be interested in the tires... if I find some rims I like. or maybe throw them on the stockers?? Hows the clearance? I got Icons TC uca and deavers...
Old 06-03-2009, 12:42 AM   #4
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
might be interested in the tires... if I find some rims I like. or maybe throw them on the stockers?? Hows the clearance? I got Icons TC uca and deavers...
They will fit perfect with the setup you have. BUMP!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 12:49 AM   #5
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmmm

I'm thinkin......
I got a set of the same but 245's with under 20k on them.
I could probly sell them after

brb let me take a smoke break lol
Old 06-03-2009, 01:10 AM   #8
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
GRrr... SoCal.. Boo!
Old 06-03-2009, 11:32 AM   #10
TACOMA03
socal19 is on a distinguished road
socal19's Tacoma Gallery
will they fit my 03 tacoma prerunner
Old 06-03-2009, 12:00 PM   #12
TACOMA03
socal19 is on a distinguished road
socal19's Tacoma Gallery
how much will u let them go for
Old 06-03-2009, 12:01 PM   #13

$250

***EDIT***

THere is a guy on TTORA that is selling the exact same tires as me with less tread for $450. This is a great Deal!!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 04:51 PM   #15
MagneticTaco09 is a jewel in the roughMagneticTaco09 is a jewel in the roughMagneticTaco09 is a jewel in the rough

MagneticTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
If i can come up with the money in the next few days, ill be interested. I'm in the market right now.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:58 PM   #16
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
$250

***EDIT***

THere is a guy on TTORA that is selling the exact same tires as me with less tread for $450. This is a great Deal!!!!

7114.. No Not really.. he is just offereing a bad deal.. your is just a good deal.. lol.. who am im kidding if you were out here on the East Coast I would be diggingin into my Golf fund to buy um

EDIT:.. NVM.. I got 17" Rims
Old 06-04-2009, 09:34 AM   #18
NREMTP CCT
Youngunner is on a distinguished road
Youngunner's Tacoma Gallery
Those Konig wheels look pretty slick on your ride!